xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Project Help

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how I can get all the modules from my project back into the same place. Over sometime I have worked on my project on different pc's on our network and unfortunately not saved them all into the pc folder. Now when I work on the project it fails to open some modules if the relevant pc is not online. I have tried just copying the files onto the same pc but this does not work and I get the same error. How do I resave my project with all the files on one pc ?

Remove from the proyect all the files that are not in your pc ... then copy those files to the same folder where are all the files of your proyect ... then add again each one of files you remove with right click proyect navigation window ... add->add file ... and finally save your proyect again ... :P

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how I can get all the modules from my project back into the same place. Over sometime I have worked on my project on different pc's on our network and unfortunately not saved them all into the pc folder. Now when I work on the project it fails to open some modules if the relevant pc is not online. I have tried just copying the files onto the same pc but this does not work and I get the same error. How do I resave my project with all the files on one pc ?

150401[/snapback]

If this your case maybe your files was saved somewhere outside your computer, maybe from network or some server. The files you have in your computer maybe just a link or shortcut from the main files, that is why when you tried to open the files it gaves you some messages or error message. Try to save or copy the files into your local computer and open the moduel there, im sure it will works now, make sure to save and backup all files or the whole project when you and creating a program...

Backup the files before doing some modifications, and after that backup it again just to make sure that you have all the files in case of data damaged or corruption of data. Remember it would be hard for you to create the program over and over again... backing up is whats the programs also in mind... :rolleyes: