xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

How to change the details of an add-on domain? .info domain

I have pointed a .info domain to a folder in my site. Now I want to change the folder to which it points. In the cpanel, I do not see an option to change the properties of an add-on domain, I can only add more! I can't even delete and add again!Please help!Googlue!

googlue, you can delete add-on domains and re-add it. there are settingsin your cpanel for that. just go to your add-on domains cpanel settings,and you will see your list of add-on domains. below the "Note:" (below theADD button), you can see the DELETE add-on domain button.however, if your .info simply redirects to a folder in your hosting, youcan reset the redirection settings from where you got your .info domain.

OH! I have get my eyes tested... Sorry about this, lib2day! But your input is highly appreciated...Will reinstall the PHP nuke.BTW, which is the best content management system? Googlue!

no trouble at all googlue :) glad to be of help :)as for CMS, can't really recommend anything as i have not used anyyet. and it really depends on how comfortable you are in using one.there's this one (http://e107.org/) used by jave here. will still try thatlater. but if you want to be on the safe side without much trouble inconfiguring things, you can use the CMS scripts available at cpanel.PHPnuke seems to be the most commonly used (and most tested).