xisto Community
imran

Introducing Myself My introduction to Trap 17 community

Hi allI am the member of Xisto community from past 6 days but dont know why i didnt introduce myself yet. Anyway, better late then never.My name is Imran Hussain, originally from India but from past 3 years living in Muscat, Oman. i know most of people here are not aware where exactly is Oman. LOL.Oman is in middle east and Muscat is its capital. I am 28 year old single guy(So girls here, u still have a chance, LOL). I work as Application Programmer. Its enough otherwise my post will be counted in SPAM.LOL.Best wishes to all the readers.

glad to see you here programmer with a lot humor :D welcome to Xisto joining to discuss about computer language better for you,your professional advice to us.enjoy yourself here... :D

LOL.... hey man, you are highly welcome to T17. I am sure that you will definitely enjoy it in here. You seem to be a jovial sort of person and thats the kinda people i love associating with.Anyways, you are welcome.

Hello and welcome to the Trap 17 community, imran. I'm sure you'll find lots of forums to keep you active, since you're a programmer. Of course, every now and then I may need your advice in the near future...especially if it's related to php and mySQL. Hope you enjoy your time here and see you on the boards!

Hi Imran, I'm from India as well and I'm pretty much awar of where Muscat is. I've been there quite a lot of times and that's primarily because I live pretty near (in Dubai to be precise).Welcome to the forums and hope to see your around. :P

Hey imran, welcome to Xisto. You've come to the right place when it comes to free web-hosting. The people here are very friendly and the features that the site provides are unmatched. It's nice to have people from all over the world join as one community and work as one. I am sure that together, we can all acheive only the best. Good luck in your future website and in your career in programming!AmeriBass