xisto Community
MechVegita

A Time Machine

I think time travel never would be possible because there are many things that won't let such thing to happen from my point of view :1. If you be able to travel trough time and if your works in past can affect future then your age should change when you travel trough time because you can't go back 10 years and still be same age while you think your works will affect the future and this can not be done because our body can not change back and get younger. metaphysical world would not exist if something like time travel exist even for just micro seconds, every micro second that passes our cells get older now if you try to make it younger even for just a micro second then you can't call it an alive cell because it is nature of alive body that can't get younger and that never can happen.2. Now let us assume that there is no need for your body to change during time travel and you can travel for hundred years without any problem. then how this thing can be managable ? how you define death in such condition ? so you can see a man from 2000 years ago in your time which has come to buy an iPad 4 and how he can pay for it ?! and what you call his age ? there are many things that doesn't let such thing to happen as you see. if something like time travel happens then you can't define age and even death doesn't have the meaning it has right now. so we see just some simple rules of this world doesn't let something called time travel to exist.3. Some research has been done on transferring a living from place to place using wire but they have shown that even if such thing happen the result of transfer would not be alive any more. so while we can not go from our place to another place faster than airplanes how we can expect to do things like time travel. of course this example is not related to time travel and someday they may find a way to transfer livings using something really fast but this example shows that some simple physical rules that this world has can not be changed and these rules doesn't let some specific things to happen which one of them is traveling through time.By the way if it exists i really like to do some changes around the world. Probably i mostly use it for seeing around the world and not traveling trough time, but i'm interested in ancient china and it would be great to be able to live there for a day :D