xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inspiron

Gmail Invites

I've heard that those who have Gmail account have 50 invites...When they invite their friends, the total number of invites will just replenish back to 50 after a day...Is that true ?

I gave away my 50 gmail invites three days ago, and I've no sign of replenishing. I'm sure that they will replenish in a couple days to a couple weeks.

I gave away 50 invites on Monday evening, and had another 50 by Wednesday morning. I gave those away on Wednesday and got another 50 this morning. If you want one then PM me your address and I'll send you one. They do seem to be replenishing quicker as Google completes more beta tests and the system becomes more stable.

Currently it is on the right hand site bolow your labels (if you have any) How long have you had the account? You may not have recieved any invites yet.

Lmao! I've been selling all my invites to people who live by me for 4-5$ a piece.I have made such a profit out of it and everyone by me is to stupid to realize they can send them too. They should just make it open to everyone.

hmm.. invites??? there are various spoolers that do the job,, as in, they are pretty quick, and can be sent to a lot of people just in case you run out of invites, like they do the sending part, so, thats pretty much like unlimited invites,,cool huh... but for personalized invites, yeah, i prefer g-mail.... anyway, a spooler should normally do the job for you

i think isnoop works pretty well for this,

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've heard that those who have Gmail account have 50 invites...

When they invite their friends, the total number of invites will just replenish back to 50 after a day...

Is that true ?

149783[/snapback]

Yes. I gave out several gmail invites, and they were back the very next day, so basically, you have infinite gmail invites. :P

i think isnoop works pretty well for this,

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

150966[/snapback]

Apparently, you haven't been to isnoop. Gmail forced it to close down. :P

I currenly have fifty G-mail invites. Darn! I didin't know that it replenish itself after a couple of weeks. I would of been more generous. I have those 50 saved for a very long time. If any of you want an invite just PM me. Thanks for the info.