xisto Community
kahat

What Is Your Favorite Software?

well my favorites softwares are the following:Internet Explorer..very easy to use and i like the look better than any of the other browsers, some peole don't like it because of security reasons i think, but i havent had trouble with it so its cool.Second one is : Msn Messenger- i use this to talk to friend and family all over the world, its a good one!and the last one is photoshop- i like working with graphics, even though im not very good at it, im still learning but its fun so yea.Those are my top three.

i love dreamweaver for my website,avg for my antivirus it very good,tweak now powerpack for my pc,norton system works for my pc maintenace,except for the antivirus,adobe photoshop for my graphics,swishmax for my animations and graphics also,ms office for professional jobs,adobe primiere,pinnacle,sonic foundry for my video editing tools....and many mores to come... :)

I would go for Visual Studio 6 and .NET, I would go crazy without it.Emm, Firefox and Microsoft Office.I use these three software packages every day and I would be lost without them.

Ok, three pieces of software:------------------>1. Windows media player:>> music and videos. Can't live without my trusty player and songs, of course.------------------>2. The Sims 2>>create sims, build houses, ruin their lives. Now, I have to take my favorite PC game with me so I don't get bored!!------------------>3. Adobe Photoshop>>no questions, excellent graphics programs, unlimited effects, easy and simple(for me) to use and heaps of fun. With this, I don't have to worry about being bored with my PC game because with Adobe PS, the possibilities are endless!------------------>I've got it: entertainment, fun and creativity, it's all with these three pieces of cool software for me! :)

First of all:World of warcraft, it's the best game ever....O jesus, what would i do without it??Second:Explorers, otherwise i couldn't do all this. A life without internet, would we survife??Third:Maybe Winamp for playing music. Or nero for burning.....doesn't matter so much.O man, I like the inventor of the computer :)

My three favorite softwares are, 1. SAP because it is a complete ERP for business.2. Norton Goback because it saved my computer files from my kid3. Internet explorer for browsing information.

My all time favourite softwares are1. Opera...The Words fastest browser. I love Opera. I am using it since 2003 and never think of an alternative.2. Ulead PhotoImpact.. Very easy and most effective Photo Editing software. This is very easy compared to photoshop and very effective as well.3. Real Player. I love music and using Real Player for all my mp3 needs. Really quality is excellent with DFX plugin.

1 VM-Ware (Virtual Server)2 Open Office3 Maya (Animation Software) Free Version available on their website, it has all the features of the full version. It just watermarks the rendered images.Really fun but takes a long time to learn how to use.

I second Autodesk Maya Learning edition, I have downloaded some demo animations and what you can do with it is amazing.
Here is their website if anyone is interested in downloading it:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's quite a large program to download and requires a powerfull PC. But it's definitley worth it.

My first option would definitely have to be A4 Desk Professional! it is the best web designing software in the world, well apart from show-kit, but i already have that! My second choice would probably be Adobe Dreamweaver 3, i could simply download it but i want a genuine version. Thirdly, im not really sure but it would have to be something related to webdesign and painting! Possibly Corel painter X- but i already have that so..yea i guess my wish list is complete! =]