xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michae;s Latest Sig My Japanese Name is Seijin Maikeru

Posted Image

did the one of changes i color burned one of the layers to make that line more blurry still tinkering with font sizes to big and its fugly.

going to say away from borders still not good with them yet

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Now that looks seriously nice, great way to contrast abstract with grunge!

now give it a border, align your text centerdown (and make it a bit more visible if possible) and try to smudge or blur that diagonal line between red/white (bit middle on the left side)

7/10

Now that looks seriously nice, great way to contrast abstract with grunge!

now give it a border, align your text centerdown (and make it a bit more visible if possible) and try to smudge or blur that diagonal line between red/white (bit middle on the left side)

7/10

149677[/snapback]

Agree, for the most part...

And Saint Mike, borders aren't hard, you just don't have to always use tech borders...just look up how to do a 3px border. It's really simple.

Pretty good. All i say is that the colors need to contrasting colors needs to be a bit more subtle. Red seems to be a very popular color here on Xisto....And pixel borders are definitely the way to go :P

Pretty good. All i say is that the colors need to contrasting colors needs to be a bit more subtle. Red seems to be a very popular color here on Xisto....

And pixel borders are definitely the way to go :P

150771[/snapback]

Pixel borders. All hail pixel borders!

BTW, I noticed lots of people like red, hence my sigs are usually blue or green or purple. :P YAY FOR COLORS OTHER THAN RED!

Which language is Seijin Maikeru in? Japanese?

150828[/snapback]

Yes. Japanese.

(BTW, I didn't bother saying anything for the longest time, but I can't help noticing the topic's named "Saint-michae;s Latest Sig" every time I check here.)

well i was going to change it but now im not HAHAHAHAHAshould i put the border around the name or the complete picture

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I say all around the sig. Gives it a more "complete" look. And......YAY FOR BLUE!!!

151096[/snapback]

Yeah, putting a border around the text but not around the actual sig is a nono.

YAY FOR BLUE!