xisto Community
Xboxgamer1200

Any Musicians? Interested to see what everyone plays.

I play the piano. Just proficient enough to play some pieces by Chopin. Have to struggle with many Sonatas by Beethoven. Honestly, I know that I am far from being a musician. My friends who are really good at the piano are talking about styles. I just can?t tell the subtle difference between those players. Better with orchestral works. Karajan is really marvelous. But piano ? Ashkenezy and Previn are not much different to me. I still play the piano off work. The instrument is really useful in birthday parties and social occasions. Perhaps this is the real purpose of music, right?

usually i have learned to play guitar it's so hard.then i just play & play again ,day by day..when i think i'm so good either.i take my guitar to play for some one but they played so much good than me.but they didn't pay so much time on it.so i gived up it just thinking it' because my genius so weak...:P

I play the piano with my feet and also with my hands. I play the guitar (any with strings...acoustic, bass, electric Etc.) and I'm a master Triangulist.

...with your feet? Err... interesting..ha!! I play the violin!! I'm taking private lessons, so I'm pretty good at it ^__^. I play the piano, it's a keyboard right next to my desk. I just play around on it when I'm waiting for a web page to load ^__^

But I'm a pro at the kazoo

150537[/snapback]

The kazoo is quite possibly one of the greatest instruments known to man. I am a pro at playing the Happy Birthday song with those.

I still play the piano off work. The instrument is really useful in birthday parties and social occasions. Perhaps this is the real purpose of music, right?

150581[/snapback]

I agree, music is usually used to entertain others, but sometimes it may even entertain yourself when you are alone.

I play the piano with my feet and also with my hands.

150601[/snapback]

That is quite an interesting talent being able to play with your feet. I wonder if you would make money teaching others how to do that.

I played the French Horn 5 years ago and now just stopped...Because I think it takes lots of time for practices and I couldn't catch up with my work...I played a various concerts too and was a member of a brass quintet...

I'm a vocolist. ( No, I don't suck ). Look for some of my music at the Creative Forum :PI also, play the drums, piano, and Violin.

I play bass for a school jazz band and just for fun sometimes! I used to play saxaphone for our high school band but then im like... meh... im a decent singer tho! Im in our high school chamber choir (a co-ed audition choir)I just have to say I love playing bass... Im trying to teach myself slap bass, its not going so well but i still try!

I played the Trumpet for 4.5 years while I was in Sea Cadets. Those were some of the greatest days of my life. We went to band competitions, which was a lot of fun. I owned a Mercedes Bach silver plated beauty! (Sorry for my spelling if it's wrong).