xisto Community
mama_soap

Hp6: What's The Bet? Who will die?

ok i got my HP6 book in my hands and im almost crying, of course a friend of mine come and spoil me who's dying... and i was like WTF WHY DID U TELL ME aaah! *turns to the end pages and sadly.. confirms the super spoiler ??...* oh god i know it's pathetic but im like almost crying ;____;!! aaahh why did that character died! ><!! AAHH

GRR!!! My brother just told me who dies AND who kills him! I'm not going to say just in case anyone hasn't read it, but I could believe who dies.. would die but who killed him really mad me mad... ugh. Wow, I never realized a book could make you so mad...

I didn't know who died until I read that bit in the book and I was really surprised. That bit of the book is just electric, though. I thought that this book was fantastic and a ral inprovement on the 5th one which went on longer than it needed to and had just the right ammount of interesting diologue and fantastic action. My favourite so far, with the possible exception of Prisoner of Azkaban.

I got the book on the first day it came out, and finished it the following day. So I know who died, and how that person died. However, I'm not gonna tell you , in case you haven't read it.To be honest, I was so mad with someone who posted a message on a Harry Potter webboard somewhere else telling everyone who died. It's soooo....ahhhhhh :) The topic was just 'Harry Potter came out today', and someone posted the ending. So I'm not gonna do the same here haha ;)