xisto Community
round

No Pet Section just noticed that there wasnt a pet section

Notice from snlildude87:
Moved to Suggestions forum

I'm not sure if i missed it somewhere but there's no pet section in the forum. I think it would be fun to have a section devoted to pets or animals in general.
round
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Hmm, the demand for a pet section seems to be higher than I thought (someone else wanted this a long time ago), so I think that there should be one made just for animal owners....

As long as this is to do with pets, Where can I go to get a Dog in Scotland, Glasgow. Which Kennel and what will be the price (Average Price)Thats only for Glaswegian people, dought there is any in this forum, lolHelp ! I want a Dog :P

Hmm, the demand for a pet section seems to be higher than I thought (someone else wanted this a long time ago), so I think that there should be one made just for animal owners....

I wouldn't have thought 2 threads indicated high demand. I'm all for discussing pets (got 2 of our own) but I doubt whether there would be enough interest to sustain a whole sub-forum.
By the way, you're not really living in Mawson, are ya?