xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Frylock12

Best Pc Game Of All Time

No lies, when Half Life was unleashed, it was a monster. Perfectly crafted in every way, it blew my mind.It is the greatest shooter ever created, and I doubt any game will live up to it. No pun intended. It starts out with more atmosphere than Doom 3 and fantastic level design. The game also had great AI, with allies helping you.When I got to the outside levels I was amazed at everything Valve has packed in! My enemies had tanks, helocopters, turrets, rockets. Then I saw the sheer scale of the mountain side, my stomach wrenched when I saw the giant fall. (I just played it yesterday and it was still scary.)The weapons are a pefect mix of military and alien. The weapons tie in with the story line perfectly. There is nothing more I can say. It is the greatest game of all time. You dont need a kickass pc for it either. It is a 4 year old game and it still amazes me.If you havent played it, you arent a gamer.

ya, halflife is a good game. i think i like the oldschool doom better though, it was a good game for what they had back when they made it. both of the games are two of the best ever made though.

Well im not saying its the best game of all time but Medal Of Honor:Pacific Assault is sweet. One of the coolist things i think about the game is the whole storyline and how it plays out like a movie.

The feel of the gameplay is what matters most to me, and not so much the graphics since they are constantly improving. I would say that the best game of all time in terms of gameplay, and how the game feels, would be Jedi Outcast. The problem is with it, is that it's addictive if you are a serious gamer. I recall over a year ago when I would come home, and all I would do is go straight to my computer, sit down at my desk, and play Jedi Outcast for most of the night. I had a serious problem I think, but now I just play it occasionally when I have the time. Repeating the past is never a good thing, especially for me. I've never had an addiction before until I was introduced to Jedi Outcast. Jedi Academy is fun too, I suppose it would be considered the third and final version of this sega (in game terms), but it's too automated, automatic, and just not as fun since it does all the moves for you. The graphics for it are outdated too, with Q3 (Quade III). It also has one major exploit in it, as well as all Quake III games. There's a patch for it, thankfully. :D

I thought halo one and two was also pretty fun and delta force black hawk down but they aren't the best. Nothin really is the best for everyone since everyone has different taste. Pc may not even matter to some people because they might have a *BLEEP* pc and cant even play anything good on it. So it just all depends on who you are .

Id say best pc game is cs or diablo ii cuz thsoe 2 games take a lot of skills... though war3 and sc take skills... you can simply go on single player and practise.... nbut with diablo ii you gotta work for your gear(odds are friends wont give hi runes out) and same with cs....

Hi,For me, the best PC game is project IGI2, although I havn't played it for a long time now. I think it is one of the most realistic games around at the moment, falling second only to games like Swat 3/4. The gameplay is superb, and it's great to have a british player for once. I prefer games where you are dead after one shot (like Rouge Spear and all the Rainbow 6 games), but this is far more realistic, and could easily be an S.A.S game. The levels are all completely different, which I think is great. From the Russian moutains, to the African plains, its all there. But yehr, realism is what makes this such a great game (for me). Two questions for all of you: 1) Does anyone here know what Swat 4 is like? The Swat games are brilliant and I'm sure this one is even better than #3. 2) I'm I the only one here who dosn't like 'Splinter Cell'. I've never heard anyone else say they don't like it. I can't stand it, I think it has such bad gameplay, little action and the worst camera angles in the world! (Except maybe some Dreamcast cameras.) Vusay

My absolute best game of all time would have to be the great Command and Conquer Red Alert. I remember when I bought it I had basically never even played a strategy game before and my dad was buying it for me when I was like 13 years old. The only reason why I got it was because the guy at the computer store recommended it highly, I looked at the back and the graphics didnt appeal to me as I wasn't familiar with strategy but after reading all the information on the back I thought I'd give it a shot. To this day I still absolutely love and play that game, it's awesome, got such awesome units and no strategy game has ever beaten it in my opinion. I then bought Red Alert 2 when it came out and was heavily dissapointed, I was also dissapointed with Generals, not a good game.

i think the best ancient pc war game would be Age of Empires the first one wasnt really that stunning but then came the second one it was much much better and more completely improved graphics and more detailed game play and stunning artificial intelligence :rolleyes: not many of you may not know what it is or what type of story and role play it takes on but i must say that game is very interesting

I play alot of games (or played..) and it actually wasnt hard to choose a best game of all time, C&C: Red Alert is definately my all-time favorite, after crappy prince of persia (DOS version :rolleyes: ) one of the first real games i played was C&C. After getting the feeling for strategy games, AOE(Age of Empires) became my second favorite, i still play both games occasionally, it actually brings me to "the good ol' days" where gaming wasn't war (if you understand what i mean). Now i play more Online Games then PC games, with occasionally some Xbox games (Fable! :lol: )

Pc game I Choose DeltaForce I think the back groud of it is real.

148961[/snapback]

holy *BLEEP* finally another df player.

which 1 do u play?

i used to play dflw but than somthing gay happened to my comp...

Here are the games that i like the mostNew: Battlefield 2Old:Half LifeI like battlefield 2 because its a realistic game.And halflife because its a fun game to kill time on :rolleyes: