xisto Community
dr1v3r

Modding Here write down all you know about Modding

I myself modded my pc with 3 neon lights, one window. The next things i will do is a wathercooling and if i have mopney i will make a new colour.I want to have a case in Chrome but i don't know how to do it can somebody help me?

You'd have to by a chrome case that is modelled to fit on your type of pc. After that the setup will pretty easy enough, unscrew the old case and screw the new one on. On many pc cases, you can slide almost all of the case off, making it much easier than going inside and unscrewing the whole thing.

i hope this is not good for long term usage.. modding light, fans,etc everything related to powersupply... anyway, i did have a good time about modding computer in past.. but not now.. i wont recommand about doing this.. peace :P

I would suggest that you rebiuld your PC in a new case. Or if you arent able to get a new chrome casing in the market or stores, get the old one sprayed in Chrome coluor and then rebuild the PC in there. For me, I would rather go for a black casing and thats what I am using ATM.