xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

Realm Of Chaos new clan

When you cross the scorching desert of Egypt, your bottle of water emptied hours ago and almost near a certain death, you see a cloud of dust on the horizon. When it nears you can see a battalion of cavalry heading your way.

When the riders reach you, the front rider steps of his horse and hands over a waterbottle.

"Here, I think you might need this..." He says...

"Only the strongest of warriors will survive the deserts of our realm"

The mysterious commander wistles and a soldier comes forward, giving you a horse.

"Please follow us..." The commander asks.

You climb on the given steed and follow the colonne of horses, untill you can distinguish an impressive great city merging from the horizon. When you reach the gates you can read the golden inscription above the main gate:

"Welcome to the Realm of Chaos".

As you enter trough the gate, you see immense buildings and temples, residents greet you and the cavalry's commander approaches you again and hands you over a key...

"With this key you can enter all the main parts of the Realm. Please make yourself at home, great warrior, the Realm Council will answer questions if you have any."

The commander heads back to his battalion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you might see, we are mainly a Role Play clan,

specialized in Kings of Chaos, Fall of Empires and MediWar.

We try to keep a mixture between RPG and "normal video games".

We don't recruit by skill, but a good attitude is required.

You can visit us @ Realm of Chaos

or on miRC

Peace :P

I don't see what is ur point advertising a LOD clan in a forum that has nothing in common ? I woulda done it i own a clan also but i dont see the point :P explain pls :D

I don't see what is ur point advertising a LOD clan in a forum that has nothing in common ? I woulda done it i own a clan also but i dont see the point :P explain pls  :D

148771[/snapback]

This is the clan and group section lol ... So he may post whatever here if its a clan 0o

This is the clan and group section lol ... So he may post whatever here if its a clan 0o

148809[/snapback]

Thanx Florisjuh

Yea it's a clan for rp games as well as for video games... (still playing Q2 myself lol)

Ofcourse it's a bit of showing my creation, but still it belongs here :P

Changed the clans name from Realm of Chaos to Chaos Rebels.
This happened due to the lack of interest the former name had and we hope more people might join us with our new name.
We still play KoC, FoE, LoE and Galaxis. So iff you're interested, feel free to join our army :D

Peace