xisto Community
gimli

So Called 'friends'! Whats their problem?

You know what really bugs me? Your friends that piss you off! Like I have this friend and she got asked out by a guy. They went out for 1 day then he dumped her because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He's a really nice guy and me and all my friends (except my friends he asked out) agree with him. She had a cry about it as you do but she didn't stop there. She went on about it for ages. We were on holiday as a school at the time. We when shopping and she bought a bra. She said 'There's really no point in me getting this.' I said 'y?' and she goes 'Well now i've got no one to show it too.' As if he'd want to see her bra anyway, they only went out for a day! Geez! Anyway even after that she still went on about it. We were going on a bus and we were mean tto have designated seats but a guy took mine and hers to himself. I said we'll steal it back and she said i'm not sitting there because he ('her ex') sits behind it. So we had to try to find another seat again. I got one all to myslef so I finally could ahve a break from her whining about him. Then we were staying at a hotle and there was 6 of us in a room. All of us good friends. She went out onto the balconey to sook about him still. 2 of my other friends went out with her and my other 2 stayed inside with me. Us 3 were pissed of the most about but we kept quite. That was until one of us inside asked y she was on the balconey. One of them outside told us and my bestie inside yelled 'get over him, he doesn;t like you!' she marched through the room and said 'f*** u kristi' well kristi was upset too cause she didn't mean to sa6y it like that cause her mother was b****ing at her and she was confused and upset. So kristi and her were both crying about to different things. being my bestie i took kristis side. everyone was pissed off. the incadent calmed down we she found out kristis side of the story. the next day we were on the bus again and me and the two girls who went out onto the balconey with her were mucking around with him. she didnt say anything but i could tell she wanted to pull us away from him. he's really stupid but its really funny. she did manage to laugh a couple of times but her laughs were so fake that i felt like strangling her! anyway thats off my chest now thank god.

so can you see where im coming from? it really did bug me for the whole time i was around her. i was kinda glad when kristi yelled at her cause it sort of shut her up a bit about him. and i think he didn't want a relationship because he had just broken up with his ex from a 2 year relationship. and beside she was looking very clingy when we went to the movies. she wouldn't let him go and didn't talk much to anyone else. if that happens to me i'll get over it straight away cause im not the type of girl to cry over a guy. you could say im 'tough on the inside'! laugh.gif i cant wait til i get back to school so i can see my crush and ask him out!

Notice from Rejected:
Merged your posts together, try not to double post :P
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

Ok...so one of your friends keeps crying about a guy she barely knew? Personally, I hate people who are really insecure about themselves. If you don't have any faith in yourself, how can you get by? I hate how appearance determines if you get dates or not most of the time. Your friend was a bit dumb to be so eager to show off her body to a guy she only knew for a day. I would just avoid her until she gets over with it and tell her you're not interested in hearing her because that's what I would do - call it cold, but she has no reason to whine about it so much. On top of that, if the guy only broke up to keep their friendship going, why won't she sit next to him or anything like that? My own generation confuses me so much ><

Wow...only for a day? Was this one of her first, second, or third boyfriends? If not then that's just sorry.. I can't understand why people have to be so dramatic about things..I guess that's why I'm a guy :P Anyway, bring her to a party with plenty of people or something..help her get over it and you won't be pissed about her whining.

Yeah. He was her first high skool bf. We're in grade 10. I'm glad it's holidays, even if it is only 1 week. If she keeps going on about it he won't be friends with her so it will be the exact opposite of what he wants which will probly b bad 4 her 2. I know he was her first high skool bf but most girls don't get worked up about it after 1 day like that. I may seem unsympathetic (is that a word? oh well) but all of her friends feel the same way about it. im glad i could say all this here. thanks for your support guys.

your friend really has some self -esteem issues ,people with low self esteem tend to be more and more insecure. the girl really needs somecounselling i suppose ,people forget relationships of years in days and she is crying for a guy with whom she went only for a day hooo! :) seeing her attitude it doesn't matter how good boyfriend she gets in the end all are going to run away seeing her insecurity .may god bless her

Ignore him. Your friend is a hitler. =((( I had a friend once who was a mixture of evil and selfishness. sorry my english not very good becos i have not study very much but this frend was not very good. once you have car he asks if i can drive. once i have food he asks if he can eat. once i got time he asks for help. you know those friends are very bad .. dump them - they are a waste of time.now the nicest people are those that cry when they forgot to say hi for example when you pass by. ye i love them. peace

Think of it from her point of view; a boy that she likes (and probably, has felt fondly of for more than just one day) asks her out, gets her hopes up, and then crushes them... how nice! Instead of having a supportive shoulder to cry on, she gets yelled at. If she was annoying you so much couldn't you have just let her be? And after getting yelled at by her 'friends', she tries not to bother you by pretending to be OK... and this just annoys you further. Wow. Yeah, she overreacted by a lot, but that doesn't mean you have to be so hostile towards her. You act as if her being sad is somehow an attack upon you. :)

I think that why she was so sad is because the guy just gived her hope and throw it all away(while she really does like him very much)...If he never liked her, why must he pretend to be, why not just tell her that he don't like her and don't give her such big hope?(hope I'm not misunderstanding)But yea, she was a bit too annoying...

I agree. At that age, girls are REALLY sensitive. Girls still get upset at 20, 25, 30... when they get dumped like that. But I also agree that people are extremely annoying when they act like that.It sounds like she is overcompensating for the way she is feeling (low self esteem, unwanted, depressed etc). If you want to be a good friend, talk to her about it in a genuine way. Give her an outlet for her emotions. She will end up happier, she will appreciate you more and she will be a better friend to you for it. :lol:

yea, i agree too, if your a true friend you should console/comfort her in a way that's giving moral or emotional strength. Tell her to don't feel so sad, and tell her how she can still have chances, just give her what a friend can do.She only need some support over there.Just dont be so mad, they need your help...

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)

<span style='color:green'>You know what really bugs me? Your friends that piss you off! Like I have this friend and she got asked out by a guy. They went out for 1 day then he dumped her because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He's a really nice guy and me and all my friends (except my friends he asked out) agree with him. She had a cry about it as you do but she didn't stop there. She went on about it for ages. We were on holiday as a school at the time. We when shopping and she bought a bra. She said 'There's really no point in me getting this.' I said 'y?' and she goes 'Well now i've got no one to show it too.' As if he'd want to see her bra anyway, they only went out for a day! Geez! Anyway even after that she still went on about it. We were going on a bus and we were mean tto have designated seats but a guy took mine and hers to himself. I said we'll steal it back and she said i'm not sitting there because he ('her ex') sits behind it. So we had to try to find another seat again. I got one all to myslef so I finally could ahve a break from her whining about him. Then we were staying at a hotle and there was 6 of us in a room. All of us good friends. She went out onto the balconey to sook about him still. 2 of my other friends went out with her and my other 2 stayed inside with me. Us 3 were pissed of the most about but we kept quite. That was until one of us inside asked y she was on the balconey. One of them outside told us and my bestie inside yelled 'get over him, he doesn;t like you!' she marched through the room and said 'f*** u kristi' well kristi was upset too cause she didn't mean to sa6y it like that cause her mother was b****ing at her and she was confused and upset. So kristi and her were both crying about to different things. being my bestie i took kristis side. everyone was pissed off. the incadent calmed down we she found out kristis side of the story. the next day we were on the bus again and me and the two girls who went out onto the balconey with her were mucking around with him. she didnt say anything but i could tell she wanted to pull us away from him. he's really stupid but its really funny. she did manage to laugh a couple of times but her laughs were so fake that i felt like strangling her! anyway thats off my chest now thank god.
so can you see where im coming from? it really did bug me for the whole time i was around her. i was kinda glad when kristi yelled at her cause it sort of shut her up a bit about him. and i think he didn't want a relationship because he had just broken up with his ex from a 2 year relationship. and beside she was looking very clingy when we went to the movies. she wouldn't let him go and didn't talk much to anyone else. if that happens to me i'll get over it straight away cause im not the type of girl to cry over a guy. you could say im 'tough on the inside'! laugh.gif i cant wait til i get back to school so i can see my crush and ask him out!</span>

Notice from Rejected:
Merged your posts together, try not to double post :rolleyes:

you know guy, friends are lame, find yourself about 5 good friends and a stick with them, go out, hit up bars parties, smoke do drugs or whatever it is you do, and enjoy your life... cause it ends pretty quick... pretty soon your juvini8le little life will be over and if you didnt screw up too badly it''ll be time for you to go out and work, raise a family or something...

seriously, each day with women some new *BLEEP* happens, and you dont have to be dragged down by it. infact most girls like someone they can hang on to and feel safe with when they feel like being dramatic... thats the nature of their chemical imbalaces. guys are typicaly more reliable, and if they're not off achiveing one thing or another then you'll know their off doing some lame thing or another. fact is girls are always looking for trouble or some sort of drama. its a part of their vision of life.

So called friendSo Called 'friends'!I have this so called friend, well let me start at the begining me and this girl met online and we became bff's well thats what I thought anyways she lost her internet and only got on once a month this went on for about a yr. I left her messages even tho she wasn't on to let her know I thought about her and hoped everything was ok with her and her family.Well she finally got her net back on and we stayed on pc all the time day and night..Then I had some problems with my family and wasn't on as much as I was, well anyhow I figured she would of been there for me when, I finally got to come back on full time which was about 6 months later but within that 6 months I went to her state to see here and her family. Well when I get bck on, she has a new bff and says they aren't bff's but the only time she messages me or talks to me is when her friend isn't available it seems or like when we get on mic her friend is already on mic, Well she has asked me if I like joined a game just because her and this girl is close but I didn't know they was close at the time I joined the game...Anyhow what I'm getting at is this friend says we are still bffs but she doesn't talk to me only when her new friend isn't on. I just need advice if I can get any on what to say / do about this. I want to be here bff again but I don't think its right she moreless forgot about me when I was offline and I didn't her seems like our friendship meant nothing to her...So does anyone have any advice for me??? PLEASE HELP!!-reply by no one special

Why would she do it to meSo Called 'friends'!

Me and this girl Lauren had never been close, untill in year 10 when she was upset and I was really hyper so I invited her to my party. After that we got really close. We both really liked and got on with each others family and had sleep overs nearlly every weekend. We would talk non stop about the boys we likes. Hers would change every week and it would really bug me. But I was stuck on this one guy, Joe, me and him got really close which made me like him even more. I would never stop going on about him at school, and Lauren wanted to meet this Joe guy I really liked when she came over next. But I knew what she was like meet some one once then fancies the pants off them. But she met him any way and yes I was right we went back to my room and she told me he was really fit and she also fancied him. She asked for his number I really didnt want to give it to her. But I knew if I didnt she would hate me so resentfull I still gave it to her. He went on holiday to go camping or something with my brother, so I went to her house to sleep around. But when I got there she said she had something to tell me, she said when Joe got back they were meeting and going back to his. I was upset as they only met once. But then I found out they were going out and she asked him even though she said he asked her another lie. Any way this week me and my other friend Tam were going through Lauren ex boyfriends who she never told us about Tam never said Joe so I brought it up and laughed She went really snappy and was like oh well you'll get over it. I never have and I have never forgiven her I still really like joe and we are starting to get close again. When he got back he said they went out for an hour and she agreed yet another lie so she did it to hurt me. We are still meant to be best friends but her and Tam are treating me like there slave and saying they need to train there friends like dogs! I am not the youngest Lauren is and Tam is only 11 days older than me, I really don't know what to do any more because I know I can never forgive her but should I? And how about how they all treat me its doing my head in and I cant stand it much more espcially now my family is falling to pieces.

-reply by Had enough of all this