xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

Smallville Show your dedication to Smallville

ya man will i haven't seen the new ones ...MAD.... i really wanted to se e teh new ones if some one could fill me in on whats happing i may be able to pick bakc up on the show but laster yera i loved it soif it's any thing like last yeras i will love it... my sis out did it i am just starting lol funny how thing work huh... have a good day.... time to get high on food coloring.......... lol i am just joking

I have nevr seen it before my ex girlfriend watched it for the actor that plays clark. Then i got into it. Now i love it. And Kristen kruek is my dream girl. :) . I have DSS tv and dont have WB anymore so i cant see the new episodes. But yesterday ABC Family started playing the first season. But they played a new episode where Clark goes into the cave to meet Kor_el and Lana Leaves town and he breaks off his friendshitp with clark. But it was like a cliffhanger ending and i will not be able to see the continuation beacuse I dont have WB. This reeeeeeeeally sucks. :) Why woudl they do that and not let u see the rest? Oh well ill guess ill have to buy the Seasons on DVD.

Oh y gawd !! I love small ville...I've just finished watching it 3 minutes ago....Tom Welling mmm yummy....