xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kahat

What's Your Favorite Freeware Programs? Whats Your Favorite FREEWARE Programs?

Being in a country where buying things online is hell, I did not choose to use freeware. I was forced to use freeware and sometimes cracks(I know it's bad but it's not my fault!). Over these years I've grown to love the following freewares listed in no particular order:FirefoxChromeFoxit PDF reader(I really don't understand why people use Acrobat reader)SumatraPDF(the lightest I've ever used)FileZillaVLC portableWMP 10XAMPPNotepad++(can't think of anything better)SkypeREVO uninstaller(I set the hunter mode on autostart)TeraCopynLiteBitTorrentGmail NotifierThe list goes on and on but those ones are the ones that I can think of just by looking at my start menu.

My favorite free softwares are,1. Ccleaner ? removes unused and temporary files from your system2. AVG free edition ? anti virus3. Adobe reader - lets you open, view, search, and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files4. Spybot search & destroy - detect and remove spywareThere are still other freeware that I used.

I usually get pirated software :), but I still use and support very much freeware applications. Here are some of my favorites:1. Mozilla Firefox2. Google Chrome3. Hijackthis4. AVG Free edition5. Filezilla6. Hamachi7. Linux8. Itunes9. TeamViewer10. Eclipse11. Audacity12. OpenOffice13. Acrobat reader14. Foxit PDF Reader15. Zone Alarmetcetc. Really love this programs, but still, as I mentioned, I dll a lot of pirated soft (adobe + lynda tutz :):D)Adobe ftw!! (although it sux when you have to buy them because of the prices)