xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lastlegion

Introducing: Lastlegion

Hello guys I am a 13 year old guy from India. I know html, js and css and am trying to figure out how to install php to learn it.I like to play tennis and browser based MMORPGs.I hope that I'll get my credits soon and be hosted ad enjoy talking with you guys.Tnx, Lastlegion.

hey lastlegion,welcome...it is a right choice to host your site by Xisto where offers you many useful and good function to build your site.maybe you have read the info how to get the right of your host,good post can bring more credits.a little curious,why dont you like IE,showing in your sig. :D

Thanks hulunes, I hate Intenet explorer because it has lots of bugs in it. I thought of using internet explorer for a day and see how it goes and that day my anti-spyware tool showed 54 spywares :D So, thats why I dont like it.Yea, I think Xisto is a really good host, it give unbilivible features.

hehe,maybe the coming IE 7.00 could convert your view on IE,but so many present browsers carry the kenel of Internet Explorer.certainly the bug exsits as well,lie on your OS and pc status...anyhow,any kind of brower bring us convenience on internet. :D

Welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Seems like you're off to a great start into the IT world. If you're stuck on a computer-related problem, check out the How-to tuorials. Otherwise, feel free to borwsew the topics and post often. See you on the boards!

Hey Welcome Lastlegion!

You can quiet call me a newbie to actualle, but I can assure you you made the very best choice there is! You can learn so very much from the peeps in the forum here! I did! I started my website with almost no knowledge of html and javascripts etc...but know I know so much more!

Anyway, welcome again, learn and have fun!!!

Posted Image