xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Omg, Another One? Yup.

Okay, here's my newest creation. I'm kinda proud of it, so don't burn me too bad. :D I couldn't decide which color looked best, so I kinda did them all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Which color do you think looks best?

Other comments/criticism/ratings also highly appreciated.

Wow!!!I like all of them...I think it's too striking...It will be better if these background fades to the back to allow users to add text on them that comes to the main focus...

Wow!!!

I like all of them...

I think it's too striking...

It will be better if these background fades to the back to allow users to add text on them that comes to the main focus...

148185[/snapback]

Thanks, but I don't quite get that last part?

Great work Johnny. I find that first one to be best of all.

148190[/snapback]

Thanks. That's my fave too. ^-^

I like the first one best and the blue one isint bad either job work

Johnny let me ask you something offtopic. I see all your work in photoshop here and it amazes me. I want to ask you if you would make a banner for my site. I would like to pay your something for that work, but the only way I can pay you is by moneybookers.com . I you would do that work, please we can discuss it in private message.Thanks

veryvery cool. i agree with popular opinion regarding the first one.

148206[/snapback]

Thanks.

I like the first one best and the blue one isint bad either job work

148209[/snapback]

Oh, so all the other ones are bad? Gee thanks!

J/k. Thanks. :D

Johnny let me ask you something offtopic. I see all your work in photoshop here and it amazes me. I want to ask you if you would make a banner for my site. I would like to pay your something for that work, but the only way I can pay you is by moneybookers.com . I you would do that work, please we can discuss it in private message.

Thanks

148210[/snapback]

Well, I dunno how well I could do, but I could certainly try. PM me I s'pose.

I say the first one the best...It matches with Samus' suit....seeing a purple Samus is just kind of weird...I think it's a bit too bright/glowy [i'm fairly sure that's not a word..but it seems to fit with what I'm trying to say...] Try knocking the brightness down a few notches. Of course, it could just be me...I like the darker end of the spectrum...Off-topic Question:: Whats that font you're using in your current sig?

I say the first one the best...It matches with Samus' suit....seeing a purple Samus is just kind of weird...I think it's a bit too bright/glowy [i'm fairly sure that's not a word..but it seems to fit with what I'm trying to say...] Try knocking the brightness down a few notches. Of course, it could just be me...I like the darker end of the spectrum...

Off-topic Question:: Whats that font you're using in your current sig?

149532[/snapback]

Or it could just be me. I like bright colorful sigs. Someone on Gamerenders said it gives me my own style. ^-^ The font on the Spawn sig is called Quer.

I like the gray one best. The contrast of grayscale/isolated colors is really cool.

149535[/snapback]

I think lots of people like that one, although I like some of my other "selective saturation" sigs a lot btter with that style. It's cool though. Thanks.

I like the green one the best, just because it's my favorite color. Did you just make one base signature and then change the hue/saturation and colorize these to create the different ones?

i like all of them, but i think that the blue one is the best

149639[/snapback]

Thanks. It's my second fave.

really like them!

i would like to know more about your current sig image though.

That looks really damn effective.

149642[/snapback]

Thanks, and try doing a search for a popout sig tutorial. That should at least get you in the right direction...

I like the green one the best, just because it's my favorite color. Did you just make one base signature and then change the hue/saturation and colorize these to create the different ones?

149646[/snapback]

Thanks, and pretty much...the gray one was an exception, but all I did for that was delete part of the mask on the hue/saturation layer.