xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

Thanx Bill ... Bugs, Bugs, Bugs Windows Xp Crash

Well Microsoft and Bill Gates are probably one of the most famous names in the world. But that doesn't stop him or Microsoft from giving us (and even requesting us to pay for it) Windows (in my case Xp Professional).The last crash of Windows Xp happended yesterday. I was installing the update for Norton Antivirus 2005 and it required a restart so I clicked YES. It restarted and showed the boot screen, but then it happened...CRASH...BSOD (for those who don't know what it meens...Blue Screen Of Death...most common in Windows 98, Me...). It wasn't the first time it happend so I just restarted but the BSOD still appeared... Thanx Microsoft and Bill.Finally I tried to run Windows in safe mode with the network on but had the same problem. Also tried the "bootcfg" after I inserted the Windows Xp CD but it sad that some boot files are corrupted... When I started freeking (hope this is the spelling) out, since my father had to work on the computer an hour later I had the ideea to boot the computer in safe mode without the network connection...and after a long wait it started>>> I did a system restore (Bill Gates should give a big reward to the one who designed System Restore... I don't know what would have happened without it) and then my Windows worked again.In conclusion I'd wish to thank Bill Gates and Microsoft for this great piece of software (OS) called Windows...I'm glad I didn't pay for it :D

Well Microsoft and Bill Gates are probably one of the most famous names in the world. But that doesn't stop him or Microsoft from giving us (and even requesting us to pay for it) Windows (in my case Xp Professional).

The last crash of Windows Xp happended yesterday. I was installing the update for Norton Antivirus 2005 and it required a restart so I clicked YES. It restarted and showed the boot screen, but then it happened...CRASH...BSOD (for those who don't know what it meens...Blue Screen Of Death...most common in Windows 98, Me...). It wasn't the first time it happend so I just restarted but the BSOD still appeared... Thanx Microsoft and Bill.

Finally I tried to run Windows in safe mode with the network on but had the same problem. Also tried the "bootcfg" after I inserted the Windows Xp CD but it sad that some boot files are corrupted... When I started freeking (hope this is the spelling)  out, since my father had to work on the computer an hour later I had the ideea to boot the computer in safe mode without the network connection...and after a long wait it started>>> I did a system restore (Bill Gates should give a big reward to the one who designed System Restore... I don't know what would have happened without it) and then my Windows worked again.

In conclusion I'd wish to thank Bill Gates and Microsoft for this great piece of software (OS) called Windows...I'm glad I didn't pay for it :D

148175[/snapback]

...I'm glad I didn't pay for it

Ouch...!

But that phrase rocks!

No other comments..

:D

lol at Microsoft, crashed during a presentation, that's got to teach them to program more accuractely...I also experience it sometimes and it's a pain in the butt...why? because it always happens right before some thing is NEARLY done, meaning you'll have to do the whole thing all over again..

roflol! Ya, I've seen the video before, the conclusion there is: never get Windows, even Bill gates disapproves it :P. That's why I don't run Windows on mission critical data like my homework or even on my laptop that I bring to school.xboxrulz

hahaha man ??? that video is great ... even the big companies fails hehe ... it was windows 98 right??? i think that version of windows was the crappiest version ever ... ahh and dont forger windows me ... that really sucks ...maybe win xp is the best version of windows ever ... im not saying the best os but the best windows .... :P

Well Microsoft and Bill Gates are probably one of the most famous names in the world. But that doesn't stop him or Microsoft from giving us (and even requesting us to pay for it) Windows (in my case Xp Professional).

The last crash of Windows Xp happended yesterday. I was installing the update for Norton Antivirus 2005 and it required a restart so I clicked YES. It restarted and showed the boot screen, but then it happened...CRASH...BSOD (for those who don't know what it meens...Blue Screen Of Death...most common in Windows 98, Me...). It wasn't the first time it happend so I just restarted but the BSOD still appeared... Thanx Microsoft and Bill.

Finally I tried to run Windows in safe mode with the network on but had the same problem. Also tried the "bootcfg" after I inserted the Windows Xp CD but it sad that some boot files are corrupted... When I started freeking (hope this is the spelling)  out, since my father had to work on the computer an hour later I had the ideea to boot the computer in safe mode without the network connection...and after a long wait it started>>> I did a system restore (Bill Gates should give a big reward to the one who designed System Restore... I don't know what would have happened without it) and then my Windows worked again.

In conclusion I'd wish to thank Bill Gates and Microsoft for this great piece of software (OS) called Windows...I'm glad I didn't pay for it  :P

148175[/snapback]

Actually, you should thank him. Even if it did crash. Without him, you wouldn't have had these softwares, right?

these utilities are so simple that anyone would think about it some point. Bill Gates was the first one to grasp the idea, but I thought about having one on Windows 98.xboxrulz

I did a system restore (Bill Gates should give a big reward to the one who designed System Restore... I don't know what would have happened without it) and then my Windows worked again.In conclusion I'd wish to thank Bill Gates and Microsoft for this great piece of software (OS) called Windows...I'm glad I didn't pay for it  :P

I agree Bill Gates should give a reward to who created system restore if he can't give us a less buggy OS, system restore has saved me many times. I think that if Windows wasn't included with a computer (they also include Windows in the cost of the computer I'm pretty sure) then no one would buy it because of the famous screen of computer death.