gfever

Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory

anyone playing this game yet?
it is like a free mod of ReturnToCastleWolfenstein
you get to fight as an allies/axis, and you can choose from 5 classes,
medic, soldier, engy, covert ops, field ops

i just started to playing couple of weeks ago and i thought it was interesting
because i never played a FPS that had a XP system
for example, if you gain xp for light weapons, you get faster reload and more ammo. and if you reach level 4, you get dual pistols! my favorite :(

you can download this game from here you can just dl and play. no cdkey, no cracks, no nothing

I play ET too. Its very fun if you are playing with people who work as a team and know what they are doing. But public servers tend be pretty bad.

I've been playing it for over a year now and its still enjoyable. Clanmatches are so much fun, you need aim, strats and teamplay. Havent played a game that outclassed ET on all those sides. Damn man it just owns =].

A total mod for Enemy Territory was released a few days ago called ETF. It's a port of the Q3F mod. It changes everything so it's more of a sci-fi setting and mostly CTF games (the "original" ET will still run after installing it). The mod also has ten classes and quite a lot of new weapons.

Worth checking out if you have ET.

Its awesome! My friends brought their pc's to my house, I networked them and we played against eachother, then we set one of the up as a server and we where on the allies team, I locked the team and we thrashed everyone on the other team :P