xisto Community
Fallen

Which Do You Prefer? Xbox 360/PS3

Which one is better?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont have a favorite yet till I play them and or take them apart. See what they really have inside of them. Microsoft is kinda stupid releasing theirs first before PS3 but ya know what I am not running that company!

I will probably get a Playstation 3, I'm an dedicated Sony follower, However I do have to admit that the original Xbox was (still is) a very good system and that I did almost get one. However on initial inspections of the next generation consoles I do not think that the Xbox 360 is that big of an advancement, over the Xbox, I also think that the Playsation 3 will be more powerul than the next Microsoft system. So I will probably get that, but I could still change my view and will leave the final decision until I have played both systems. I also think that you should not totaly neglect the next generation Nintendo system the Revolution just yet.

I will probably get a Playstation 3, I'm an dedicated Sony follower, However I do have to admit that the original Xbox was (still is) a very good system and that I did almost get one. However on initial inspections of the next generation consoles I do not think that the Xbox 360 is that big of an advancement, over the Xbox, I also think that the Playsation 3 will be more powerul than the next Microsoft system. So I will probably get that, but I could still change my view and will leave the final decision until I have played both systems. I also think that you should not totaly neglect the next generation Nintendo system the Revolution just yet.

149476[/snapback]

I'm a major follower of Sony and Nintendo, I own several of their systems, and when a new generation comes out, I usually get all three consoles, but in the case of the X-Box, I have yet to actually get one. I do want one, I'm just broke.

I am a faithful Xboxer. The only thing that is quite sad, is that my brother broke it... and the old one (Normal Xbox) is at a neighbors house right now... I don't want to use the PSP. (Yes, we have one of those too.) And I will not bother to get it out from its box. :)