xisto Community
skazi

RPG Maker XP

I have the Japanese version of rpg maker and I want it to be translated. I am to put 5 fonts in my default (or is there any other way) can you explain it to me how to do it please?Here is the faqs I got with the diskQ. I have installed the game software, but all I can see is Japanese text and/or nonsense script, how do I sort it?A. To get into the translated game, you need to double click the shortcut on your desktop named "RPG Maker XP Translation". If this still brings up the Japanese version try fully reinstalling the whole game from the disk. If that doesnt work, there could possibly be a problem with the font directory on your computer. The setup package automatically puts the english font files in see:WINDOWSFONTS, so head over to that folder, and copy the files: cour.Ttf msuigothic.Ttf sserife.Fon SSERIFF0.FON Put them in your default font folder (via control panel)-reply by Shane