xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
templest

I Have 25 Posts... Talking to admin and/or wassie ;)

So, I have 25 posts... Well, at least you know I have 25 posts, otherwise I'd have no hosted account. B)Wanna give me the password for the underground forum? B)

By the way, admin, you haven't upgraded my account status to "HOSTED" yet, It just says I'm a "Member". B)

Ew, what's this banner exchange crap? B)Are too many people starting to use Adblock to stop the google ads that you have to start making a post-bot to display the ads? B)

And by the way, My account for the cpanel isn't working, so I can't log into it. Heh, and is my account upgraded to 100MB storage and 2GB of bandwidth? Not to be an *bottom* and start hussling more stuff out of you... As long as you fix my status to "hosted", give me the passwords to the channels and fix my cpanel, I'll be fine and dandy. B)

Dude, Don't try and down-post me. I've been posting here before you even knew this site existed. There was a time, before the admin thought it would be funny to play around with the board's code and get eerything deleted, where every single post was at least 4 paragraphs long, if not longer. Don't sit there having a false sense of superiority, tryingto make the moderators turn against me. Who the hell do you think you are, trying to order the moderators around? They were given their access because they are responsible individuals who know what the *BLEEP* they are doing, and they don't need to be taking order from a 4 post pizzle whom's latest post appears to not be following the posting guidelines himself! B)

I am sorry Templest.. U were yelling to be in hosted status and i never saw your request.. its just that these days I am working for about 16 hours.. creating advertising banners, checking other sites, mods, configuring them, also helping SNM a bit with his site, creating accounts, chatting with my hosting peopple, fixing minor bugs, pm.ing members about account changes and stuff, thinking about more plans etc .... I don't even realise, how I spend that much of ****in time!All members, want to request something that can be done by only me or SNM, just pm us.. I made SNM Admin. He can now assist you too... I will change your status too.. BTW! Ur Promoted to [MoDeRaToR].

Dude, Don't try and down-post me. I've been posting here before you even knew this site existed. There was a time, before the admin thought it would be funny to play around with the board's code and get eerything deleted, where every single post was at least 4 paragraphs long, if not longer. Don't sit there having a false sense of superiority,  tryingto make the moderators turn against me. Who the hell do you think you are, trying to order the moderators around? They were given their access because they are responsible individuals who know what the *BLEEP* they are doing, and they don't need to be taking order from a 4 post pizzle whom's latest post appears to not be following the posting guidelines himself!  B)

lol B)

you have posted 4 times once and this is multiple posting! you can use edit, can't u?

and admin: goooooood luck! B)

Dude, Don't try and down-post me. I've been posting here before you even knew this site existed. There was a time, before the admin thought it would be funny to play around with the board's code and get eerything deleted, where every single post was at least 4 paragraphs long, if not longer. Don't sit there having a false sense of superiority,  tryingto make the moderators turn against me. Who the hell do you think you are, trying to order the moderators around? They were given their access because they are responsible individuals who know what the *BLEEP* they are doing, and they don't need to be taking order from a 4 post pizzle whom's latest post appears to not be following the posting guidelines himself!  B)

lol B)

you have posted 4 times once and this is multiple posting! you can use edit, can't u?

and admin: goooooood luck! B)

Don't fcuk with me buddy, I'm a moderator now. B)