xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
l!nk

Mmorpg Questions sub prices

i know now that most good massivly multiplayer online RPG's (MMORPG) have subscription prices, give or take a few, but does asnyone know how much they are? i have failed to find the price on the official websites.. and so am not sure wether or not to buy them. Im interested in buying world of warcraft, or everquest 2, but dont know the prices, could anyone tell me? i know some of u will b thinking tht i shood buy guild wars, but i already got tht :D

I currently play everquest 2 and the subscription prices are the following

1-month ......... $14.99  (plus tax, if applicable)  3-month ......... $41.99  (plus tax, if applicable) 
6-month ......... $77.99  (plus tax, if applicable) 
12-month ......... $143.99  (plus tax, if applicable) 

Hope this helps

there actually not true or evenly.you can just ask the price of your location but not the official site..i think.eg< you are in korea,then just ask the price there.

For World of Warcraft u first must buy a cd package, which cost 45 euro, this includes 1 free month of gameplay, after that u can upgrade ur account in 4 ways :With Creditcard :- 1 month for 13,95- 3 months for 12,95 each- 6 months for 11,95 eachWith Prepaidcard : (u can buy these in shops)- 2 months for 26 euroIt's kinda expensive for a game, but im already playing it from beginning, and it's surely worth the money :D