xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Tech Sigs.. After grunge follows tech i suppose..

Posted Image

Thats a first attempt...i played around with abstract brushes, and in there you see most likely the best rendered image i've done so far....sad aint it :lol:

And don't ask me what the rendered pic is...i couldn't figure it out myself either, :rolleyes:

Feedback pls! :D

heyif this is really your first attempt, i'd say its really good. keep it up. and hey abstract digital art need not make sense ;-)

Heh, it's not really your first try HmmZ....But all the elements look okay. The border could use a little more "tech" on it, and that white part at the bottom right could go, but so far it's pretty good. Much better. GJ.

It's my first try on a new theme tho :lol:I will get on the border and the "white fluid"(:D) when im back home from work.Thanks for the positive feedback :rolleyes:

It's my first try on a new theme tho :lol:

I will get on the border and the "white fluid"(:D) when im back home from work.

Thanks for the positive feedback :rolleyes:

147310[/snapback]

Yup, and you did pretty good on the new theme. Grats.

Love the text, border should be improved though - just a little bigger and maybe not so bevelled with a different effect on it instead of purple.Try a few different tech brushes on there as well perhaps, but it's lookin' good.