xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Favorite Food This should be fun :)

Personally I really like corn on the cob, egg noodles, pizza, chicken, and pastas. Believe it or not, I'm actually thin! :D

What do you guys and gals like?

147032[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm a freak for pizza, but I do love pasta. I'd have to say that my overall favorite cultural foods are Mexican and Italian. Mmmmm..... Ya know, Italians have a certain way of pronouncing their food that makes us sound wierd. Like mozzerella. We say "mottzerella," they say it like, "moozerell." Kinda funny.

I'm not very picky when it comes to food...if its cooked and I'm hungry, I'll eat it...but here's the top:Pasta [ANY KIND AT ALL....from spaghetti to pesto tortellini]Salad [Yep..just generic salad...with italian/sesame seed dressing and croutons...]Chicken [Grilled, Fried, Baked, whatever]Noodles [From instant to Japanese Udon]Mexican Food [Virtually anything]Basically, anything spicy and/or salty...Tabasco's the best condiment ever :D

One of my favorite foods is baby spinach. I know that is really strange. I can go for a week just eating the stuff. I love nachos. But not the kind you get at a concession stand. I like them all fancy, with black beans, rice, jack cheese and a lot of lettuce.

I like typical Indian food. That includes Chicken Biryani, KABAB, NAHARI, PULAO etc. YUMM..And not to mention Indian food are very un-healthy, very spicy and oily. But what to do???i like it.Other than Indian food i like PIZZA, KFC & Mcdonald's Beger also.i m very very little overweight now a days.

i like hot dogs, pizza, cheese, some types of chips, vanilla ice cream, some types of vegetables, chicken, meat, fish, burgers, potatoes, soda (does this count?)i think i eat too much lol

I adore averything what is sweet,like cookies and other kind of desserts,I simply adore the italian CARTELLATE,it is something real nice and very sweetttttttt...I will give you the recepie for this dessert for gods...You will need 1 kg of white flour,cooked wine of figs or honey,200 gr of extra-virgin olive oil,200 gr of dry white wine,cinnamon powder, icing sugar,10 gr of salt, tepid water. When you collect the ingredients :P ,then you put the flour like a crown on a table. In the middle put the tepid wine ad the oil. Dissolve some salt in 50 cl of tepid water: you have to use it for working all the mixture in order; it became neither too hard nor too soft. Get from the dough some small balls that you strength with the rolling wheel. Cut some strips with a pastry wheel 3- 4 cm wide. Fold up the strips in two parts, creating small valleys; link them with the fingers at a distance of 3 cm. Round on theirselves the strips like a spiral and let them draining and resting for more or less 6 hours. Fry cartellate in plentiful hot oil. Plunge it in cooked wine of figs or in the honey and sprinkle them with the cinnamon joined with the icing sugar. It's very taste,try it... :P

Popcorn is like junkfood. :P

Cheesecake is delicious. :P I should have included that in my personal list.

148172[/snapback]

Actually hehe Popcorn can be a healthy snack. It just depends on how you make it. The way I make it is pretty healthy. Its a good source of fiber.

If you add a ton of butter and use a high fat content oil then yeah its not very healthy. The popcorn at movie theaters is very high in fat therefore its not too good for you.

I pop my popcorn in veggie oil which is lower in fat and add a very small amount of butter. Just enough to add some flavor.

There are definately alot of other types of popcorn that are not very healthy too. :(

:(

anyone ever had Peking duck? Its sooo very good :P You can get it at most chinese resteraunts. It consists of Duck prepared in a special marinade, then served in little pancake things (with random green vegetables). Sometimes they then make a soup out of the bones (cos you buy a whole duck, see).Man, its so tasty... Im drooling on the keyboard here.I also enjoy:All things italian (just went to Italy as well!!! :P )All things Thai (gotta go there someday)AND chocolate covered butternut cookies.... *saliva overwelhms me*Pdrive

Naah,i dont like popcorn....My favorite food is,probably,sarma.I like korn too(and the band,yes:),and pineapple!!I love pineapple!Chicken rulez,2.Oh yea,forgot spagetti and burgers!!!Oh how i love those!!!