xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dundun2007

Diablo Ii: Lord Of Destruction Just to hear peoples thoughts

this is a ok game to me lol the reason is i get started i am havin fun and all but the moment i leave i don't come back and my char expires now if they did not expire then it would be a bit better i think that way i don't have to worry about not losin any of my stuff when i stopped playin for a while lol

this is a ok game to me lol the reason is i get started i am havin fun and all but the moment i leave i don't come back and my char expires now if they did not expire then it would be a bit better i think that way i don't have to worry about not losin any of my stuff when i stopped playin for a while lol

170063[/snapback]

Just so everyone knows, lmao, The new patch sux.

1.11 -

Elimates my use of maphack (Maybe i didn't.. maybe i did.. :D )

Adds killa Hell bosses

Elimates most baal run games, cuz everyone wants the freaking 'keys'.

Elimates most run games in general, because everyone wants to fight lilith, or get the hexfire torch...

Does add some nice low level runewords for armor. I'll give them that, that's a good idea, one for each char class (My necro one is gonna be expensive)

Yeah. I'm not seeing many plusses here.

Panda

I've been playin Diablo II LOD for awhile now, mostly on and off though. I currently have a Lvl 93 Palladin and 83 Assasin, (Trap and Hammy). Ive always like this game but after awhile u run out of things to do, and it can get boring. I switch over to Starcraft alot of the time because, in my opionion that game is a CLASSIC and ALWAYS will be. Blizzard has always came out with good games. I recently brough Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, but i cant get the hang of it :/....Is World Of Warcraft anything like WC3: TFT? If it is i dont think imma get it...LOl but anyway back on topic.....The only things i really like doing is dueling with my assasin....but recently the Ladder reset for the 1.11 patch and most people are on there STILL trying to get to 99. Since patch 1.11 took out all the mh's and bots (so far) people actually have to play the game the way it was meant to be played...So i give kudos to Blizz for that...In my book Diablo II:LOD gets a 9 out of 10.