xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damann

A Sig For A Sig Battle i need to know which i better

Ok im goin up against someone in a big sig battle soo i need to know which one is better and what can i do to improve it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Say 1 or 2 and anything i should change thanks :rolleyes:

1 make the render more clear i like to know how the lighting effect works cuz when i do it i screw it up some how

Have the render on top of most of the brushing. If you do brush on top change the blending mode. The text should be in a more central position I believe, and some sort of effect to bring it out more would be nice (ie different colour/glow/overlay of some sort).I think the second one is better. The first is too monotone.

Cool Freaker is once again the guiding light. Don't brush over the render too much, and don't leave so much blank space. And maybe some effect (like some sparklies near her hand) would be a nice touch. Text isn't too hot, but it works, I s'pose. The glowing border is a nice touch. I guess I pointed you in the right direction on that?

freaker changing the color of the text isnt changing anything but i added a soft glow to it and i dont really know how to do sparkalies so ima go read a tut on em :rolleyes: umm and the render is ontop of the bg and i brushed the render over three layers to get that blending effect i made the face a lil more visible

Posted Image ok anything i shouldent have done/need to change thanks

147002[/snapback]

I still think it needs more "effect" and the render should be a lot more visible, but it's getting better, I suppose. I would have chosen a better render to begin with though.

Also, there's "sparklies" brushes out there that you can get. It's a lot easier than doing your own. Try googling sparkle photoshop brushes or something.

that is a sparkle brush XD and any suggestions what render i should use then?

147059[/snapback]

Oh, didn't notice you added it already...try going to gamerenders.com's forums. They have tons of renders there. One might catch your eye.