xisto Community

I just downlaaded a program that makes sound files for my web page. It makes them as a flash sound file. Any thoughts on any problems with this? I am going to be adding these to my web site. I have already added 2 flash sound files, and from my end it seems easy and seems to work fine. I just was wondering if there are any pitfalls I am not aware of by doing this.Sunkist

Not everyone has Flash player installed. The numbers are going to be increasingly small these days, but there may still be some out there that don't have it. You'd need to test without Flash installed to see if it throws up any error messages etc.

are you talking about .swf or flash extension.. if the sound embeded to flash, mostly the sound quality is going to be lo-fi. but the flash player is good in those original content of sound file and hostlink/offsite linking by others. Flam Player is good one for flash and mysql combination. check it out! :rolleyes: