xisto Community
MaryAnne Der Esel

Minesweeper Free and fun

I play mindsweeper sometimes purely because it is a nice fun easy relaxing game hehe and i can talk on MSN Messenger and google talk at the same time so all's good :) how hard do you guyz make it?Also the comment about you have to rhink for a minute is not valid because most of todays game syou have to think more about stratergy than mindsweeper lol so :) i like playing both modern and Classic games.

Classic game, really makes you think with the complex solutions. I always seem to mess up near the end, just lost an expert game with only 2 open patches left while writting this. I guess my head just isn't big enough to beat it. They should put it on standardized testing in school.

Mineswepper is one of those games I first played on computers. LOL At first there are some excitement when playing, then a point came when I find it too simple and boring. Maybe because I can't get on the top spot anymore. SO I shift to playing Free cell. LOL

I used to think that this game was kind of stupid, but then my sister started playing and I just felt like I had to be better at it than her so I started playing too haha. It really is a great game to just waste away some time if you have nothing else to do especially since it is pretty much on any windows computer. I remember, I think it was in windows 98 that the high scores were just stored in a txt file somewhere so I would just go and edit it to say that I had a really good score. Yes, that is the extent of my hacking abilities and knowledge if that can really even be considered that at all hehe.

I thought I was pretty special because I changed the .ini file for minesweaper so all the records had my name and a time of 1 second. Good times...

lol I thought i was god when i learned to do the exact same thing, every computer i would use would end up with terminal2k having 1 second minesweeper scores. :rolleyes:

it is amazing tho how games like this from many years ago don't need super special graphics and billions of bytes of ram and a giant processor to be fun. Maximum enjoyment, minimum fuss.