xisto Community
sonorama

Disk Usage More than Ive used

Well, in the CPanel, I've found my disk usage size is:Disk usage 105.64 / 150.00 MB SQL Disk usage 2.34 MB Disk space available 44.36 MBwhich is not true... I already deleted a mambo page, and get aprox. 15 MB liberated, but it didnt change the disk usage indicator at all. I supposed it would take a bit more days, but it's been almost a week and still the same :lol: Not quite sure if this is normal.Thank you for your help :rolleyes:

I've got the same problem too, and it disturb me... I sometimes upload a file but didnt know if it might exceed my disk storage or not or I need to check if I'm able to upload a huge file and that it'll only give me cpanel error only after I uploaded the file, so I'll waste like half an hour uploading them, in the end I got nothing...Maybe its updated when the admin click refresh on the cpanel control, but I didnt know how it works....