xisto Community
serverph

How Firefox Works for newbies (especially current IE users) :P

a very good read on the browser many have come to love (sorry, it's FIREFOX, not IE. :lol:):
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/basics/firefox.htm

this explains, in easy-to-read-even-a-seven-year-old-can-understand way, the merits of firefox over bill gates' browser. take a look at some of the best features and extensions that exist today (do you know foxytunes!!!??? get it!!! :D how about firesomething? [just some running joke about firefox which you'll learn later. download firesomething extension here :lol:] ). of course, a little bit of history (why "firefox"?). and most importantly, security. :rolleyes:

if you're reading this in IE, better read the article above. and join the league of firefoxers! :)

I love "how stuff works" articlesthanks for this, it is really easy to understand. I can send this link to some of my friends. I am really surprised at how many people don't wanna change what they use just because they are used to it. wheter or not it work best for them or not. *shrug* but knowing more about "stuff" helps a lot! :D