xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaryAnne Der Esel

Sim City Best game ever?

I always have problems with these Sims like games. I get to a point and then I can't handle stuff anymore. Lol. I like the old SIMS games like stuff. Like Dyno Tycoon. lol that's a school classic. But I like SIM CITY. Its cool and has lots of additional stuff you can add to it to maximize your fun as some would say. I recommend SIMS II too just incase you get bored.

Talk about sims, I think that sims are great including Sim (the normal version not the build buildings one but the personal life one), and so on Sims.They are much more better graphic and enjoyable since the past. They are great

I love SIMCitySim City

I've played all the SimCity games (Classic to Societies), and I've found that they always get better. I personally would recommend the WHOLE SimCity and The Sims series to anyone who loves Simulations. If you'd like to go even farther, try the whole SIM/SIMS series from Maxis/EA. They've done wonders!

-reply by CHADB3LOIN

When I was a kid, on Amiga computer I played Sim city 1 and Sim city 2, later I played Sim city 2000, but I wasn't found of it very much, as usually I was using cheats to get some money and just manage the city :) it was lots of years ago. never really played Sim city 3000 or Sim city 4, or whatever you call the new versions, even though I saw them. I really used to play Transport Tycoon or Railroad Tycoon much more often, as it was more interesting, in Sim city old versions I always hated Traffic, whatever roads you build, there's always traffic :D