xisto Community
Se?or Maniac

Please Remove My Hosting.

I am finding that it is just to hard for me to actually post to keep the amount of credits on the posotive side. So I am asking that you please remove the hosting privalege that I have.Sincerely, Se?or Maniac

Many members seem to be leaving because they can't keep up their hosting credits.... sleep.gifI have been thinking about that...It's hard even to me to keep up with the credits and I have a lot of free time to write my posts. I know they make the money from the advertising in the forum, but I'm sure that if they search enought they will find a way of getting their money and giving us more time (and keep more users) to do whatever I want.Anyway Xisto is THE BEST Free WebHosting provider. Keep it up guys... :rolleyes:

Ya, but there's no free lunch in this world, so you have gotta work to gain... Having no credit is like no money to pay your utility bills and there you have to declare bankrupt... :rolleyes: