xisto Community
Munchie

Drum Kit Colour Which would you pick?

Which Colour would pick for a Drum Kit?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys, I am ordering a drum kit tomorrow but dont know which colour to pick. It comes in either Metallic Blue, Metallic Red or Solid Black. Now I know Metallic Blue is out of the question as I have seen the picture and it just doesnt look right. Metallic Red and Solid Black do look good though but I am torn about which one to pick :lol:All I need you guys to do is pick which would look best :rolleyes:Thanks,:lol:~ Munchie ~

Hmm maybe a bit of rock :rolleyes:I did drum lessons back in year 5 but that was 4 years ago >< but I asked my music teacher if he will give me drum lessons so its time to live my dream and be a drummer :lol::lol:~ Munchie ~

It's ultimately up to you. No one can choose which one you prefer more, since that's just other's opinions. Take your time and decide which one you like more. If you can't decide, do a random pick by tossing some dice. :rolleyes: hehe

I looked at the image links you posted and the red looks much better! The black looks dull and boring, where as the red looks much cooler!As you probably gathered, I would definately choose the red style.