xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SpartacusUSTASA

Hello

Hello, I'm new here so I'll introduce myself. I go to High School and I'm a pretty good student. I'm thinking of choosing a career that involves computers. So far I've learned programs such as Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, and Word. favorite subject is European history, so I'm also thinking of choosing a career that involves History. I am Croatian and I live in Chicago.

Welcome to Xisto!!! The community is great and very insightful so you're bound to learn many new things here. There are many people on at once so if you ever have a question you're likely to get the answer rather quickly, posting in the forum or in the shoutbox.

Want to get even more involved? Check out the Army System we compete with, link below...hope you enjoy it here!!!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Welcome!! You will have a great time here, there is a lot of great people hear that are willing to help you out, give you any type of advice or just make friends or talk about anything. Im pretty new here too, I have about 2 weeks on these forums, there are a lot of interesting subjects, specially computer oriented so you can find what you need.

Hi there! Welcome aboard! I think you found a great community with great hosting packages to boot. Hope you enjoy your stay while online. You'll find lots of interesting people who are very supportive. THe admins and moderators are cool, too. Aside from that...have fun and keep posting!