xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Which Person Do You Hate The Most Around You?

i hate this guy who happened to be my boyfriend's best friend. he is so annoying. and not only that. he brutally wants me to be annoyed. he always throw jokes that were really not funny and were actually so harsh. he enjoys making fun of me for almost all the things that i will do. and he really really wants my boyfriend to meet other girls. to be honest, i want him dead! haha

yea hate is a strong word.. but what I hate most is these kinds of people:-Seems like a nice guy, talks to you like your friend, then the person leaves and 3 seconds later the guy starts talking s**t about that dude.-Acts different around EVERY person.. this really pisses me off.. be your own person don't try to be everyone else.-I think someone else described someone who "thought they were the most popular in school but were far from it".. I really don't like those kids it just pisses me off..I wish these people would figure out if you acted yourself and didn't act annoying most everyone would like you..

There's this guy at school who thinks he's so funny when he's not.He's just making himself out to be a complete attention seeking prat and I hate it when he bullies other people in front of my friends and I to look 'cool'. There is nothing cool about that - it's just distubing. I mean people like him are actually quite normal when they're not surrounded by their friends but when they are they just morph into this completely different indentity. Probably because they think they're expected to act a certain way to fit in. I can't stand it when people give into peer pressure...

who do i hate? i hate stereotypical cheerleaders! there are these group of grils who act stupid, not just doing stupid things but mentally became dumber! why? i dont kno! oh and they also become little whores! well it's these kind of people who make cheerleader a bad name at our school. OH! and these girls were friends of mine and i know they're just acting like this to be "c0ol". They are so much smater than they act and seem... i dunno

I'm lucky to have none who stays around me whom I could say I hate. However, I just hate and feel pity for those who keeps cheating. Well my country is such one of the countries where cheating is quite prelevant. From Taxi drivers to shop keepers and everyone will try to cheat you, but if you are smart enough you end ed up cheating them. haha. Apart from this, I hate those who makes promises but do not fulfill them. When I come across these kinds of people I really hate. You kept waiting for them but they never returned or don't bother about you. You call them, you message them, but no response. So cold! hehe

I actually don't hate anyone. Instead of hating someone, I just don't care, in full sense of that word.. Why waste my energy and feelings, to hate someone, who doesn't deserve me thinking about them? So, instead of hating anyone, I just stop caring, completely.. And believe me, that's the worst thing someone can get, not caring at all..Offcorse, there are people that annoy me, and get on my nerves, but I just send them away, or I get out of their way, and spare myself the bother..My message to you is, don't hate, just stop caring. Don't waste your energy on someone who doesn't deserve it..

Isn't one of the ten commandments "thou shall not hate."? I don't really think you can hate someone unless they did something unforgiveable. eg. Kill any of your immediate family members, made you life a living hell, abused you, etc. There are 6 billion people in the world, there has to be personality clashes and conflicts. I personally dislike people who want to beat you at everything. And thats not the part that really ticks me off. Its when they come and rub it in your face and keep on bringing it up. You can't talk back because they beat you in whatever. Makes me so mad that there are those kind of people in the world.

147031[/snapback]

No, but we are told that whoever hates their brother is a murderer and "thou shalt not kill" is one of the commandments, so it is kind of a commandment though not said in those exact words.

1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

I'm a fulltime student at college and there's one girl in one of my classes that raises her hand for everything. I mean she raises her hand before the teacher asks the question. The professor is really big on class participation. And the she always calls on me before I raise my hand. So when it came to midterm analysis she gives me a B+ in participation an I asked why and she says "You don't raise your hand enough".. I wanted to explode so bad because how can she say I don't participate when she calls on me 24/7 before I even think of an answer. Jeez! Then the girl who always raises her hand and has something to say get's an A+.

Wow... hmm... tough one. There aren't many people I truly loathe. Hmm.... I guess I can say I hate anyone who screws up computers for fun or whatever. I have had my computer formated so many times! You have no Idea how annoying it is. Anti-virus software and all that helps but every once in a while one gets through and bam! Your dead. Its tragic. Oh well... *sigh*

Funny thing is its a guy that works with sister. He always has something to say. When I go to pick her up, he either stares or says something pervented to me or some other female. He is also suck on himself. It hurts my head so much when I go there, I just want to slap him around a few good times.

the person I hate most, is part of the reason of my existence. While I still love him. which is normal since blood goes deeper than water... my dad..I can't even begin to explain why or how.. He did just about anything that a dad can do wrong to a daughter (or son for that matter). I lost my innocence, my child within, my self-respect... my will to live at some point even. He left me with a natural distrust in men, scarred for life and he still stalks me and mom. The other person I hate is myself, I am my own worst enemy. I have tried to kill myself, I still fight the urges to hurt myself (SI), I talk myself down often... Sometimes I am ok and feel good, sometimes I dont. But that's life.. I suppose everyone has their own "issue".

ug lol little kids some are just so anoying but then if it was my own tahts a difrrent story.i do day camps with little dudes like taht and OMG damnit they just wont listen even if they know you are staff/...... its so anoyingo well at least its only a week