xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonyguy

Which Is Worse? www.whichisworse.com

if i would analyze the situation, being in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharks were'nt so bad at all. 'cause i think that sharks would only eat/kill you when you're wounded/bleeding.. and being in the middle of the forrest surrounded by bears.. hmm.. weren't that really bad. 'cause i think that bears would only eat/kill you if you're moving. but if you lie on the ground and pretend that you're dead, they wouldn't kill you or even try to eat/kill you.but if i were to choose between these two, i would choose to be in the middle of the forrest. i don't know why but i think it will be more difficult to get out when you're in the middle of the ocean.

I cant believe they have a question that says:

would you rather have your fingernails pulled off one by one

or

Have you eye scooped out with a spoon

what kind of a question is that?

144517[/snapback]

Ew... ew... this reminds me - apparently Mr Hitler had a fancy with fingernails - he actually had them pulled out as a form of punishment*. Wonder how he always came up with the most pathetic ideas... it feels much more gross when you think it was perhaps a reality for some people. Anyway, don't want to go political here, just a passing thought. I don't think it's possible to scoop out an eye with a spoon, although I'm not trying :lol: In short, I am sure I don't want to think about this.

And yes, I think it's much worse to be married to someone you don't love as opposed to remaining single. I think there is enough to do without worrying about having a partner. I think it's always possible to keep yourself busy if you want to - it's an axiom of life, if you ask me :rolleyes:

*Well, I only heard this from someone, and I certainly hope it's a rumor. Never felt inclined to check if it was true.

Which is worse?*Being in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharksWhy, because you wou;d have to swim and that would take engery from you and then get tired and drown.

Wow, that was pretty neat. I learned quite a bit about myself, there. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Which is worse?*Being scared your whole life *Never feeling any emotion For me it would definitely be never feeling any emotion. I would hate to not feel happy or excited or other feelings, aside from the fear always being there.

I found this weird poll website, while I was bored, and basically it gives you some options and you have to say which is worse for example:

Which is worse?

*Being in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharks

*Being in the middle of a forest surrounded by bears

You can see this website here

144402[/snapback]

Id definitely have to say the forest... I mean, most sharks only attack when they smell blood, or are frightened... even if you can only doggy paddel, if you move slowly, you arent likely to scare it, and it doesnt say anywhere there that you are wounded... on the other hand, in a forest surrounded by bears... bears can climb trees, run fast, and oh yea, beat the living *insert word here* out of you... and thats the least of your worries... find one in the wrong mood, and your looking at getting beaten to a pulp, clawed apart, and knawed on... I mean, either way you go, the waters better... Worst case scenerio in the water, a shark comes at you... depending on the sharks size, lean towards it, so it goes for your head, and you have a quick, painless end...

Id definitely have to say the forest...  I mean, most sharks only attack when they smell blood, or are frightened... even if you can only doggy paddel, if you move slowly, you arent likely to scare it, and it doesnt say anywhere there that you are wounded... on the other hand, in a forest surrounded by bears... bears can climb trees, run fast, and oh yea, beat the living *insert word here* out of you... and thats the least of your worries... find one in the wrong mood, and your looking at getting beaten to a pulp, clawed apart, and knawed on... I mean, either way you go, the waters better... Worst case scenerio in the water, a shark comes at you... depending on the sharks size, lean towards it, so it goes for your head, and you have a quick, painless end...

146719[/snapback]

I would rather not feel pain because emotions hurt too much to have them (crys & sobs) also that way i could be a villan and not care for people and let them die >=D

Having someone ram a needle in your eye  92 % 

Having someone ram a needle up your butt  8 % 

XD

146718[/snapback]

I didnt see that one! Ouch! Imagine having a needle being rammed into your eye. I would definitely agree with the majority of people. The butt one doesnt seem very painful compared to the eye! I hope it doesn't happen to me :rolleyes:

The playing dead thing with a bear is a common misconception. It really does not work. You are actually better off trying to make as much noise as you can or running through thick under brush. Sharks really don't attack unless they feel provoked or threatened. If the area is known to be a bit problemsome its better off not to be there. However if you have no choice try not to provoke them too much. I would rather be with a bear myself.As far as the finger nails and the spoon and eye thing I would rather they took my fingernails. And if I could choose the eye I would choose the bad eye. LOL.....And I would definately rather have a needle in my butt than my eye. I have already had a needle in my butt thank you. Painful but not a big deal. Quick and easy really.

I took the quiz. It was pretty cool. As for the bears and sharks, sharks are worse because I suck at swimming. I would have a small chance of escaping the bears.