xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonyguy

Which Is Worse? www.whichisworse.com

I found this weird poll website, while I was bored, and basically it gives you some options and you have to say which is worse for example:

Which is worse?
*Being in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharks
*Being in the middle of a forest surrounded by bears

You can see this website here

:lol: yah i went through there.. a bit funny.
but i dont think wired, it's kind of psychological. if you answer in seriously, you were going to figure out that what the actual feeling in your mind which you hate to do or dont wanna do!! i liked it :rolleyes:

Marrying someone you don't loveNever getting married

I'd say the one with Sharks. Although I took swimming when I was younger, all I can do now is dog paddle. :rolleyes:I'm pretty sure I could climb up a tree to fast for a bear.Now, I'm surrounded by both. What if they were in cages. ( I'll stop trying to be smart )

^I'm dissapointed in you. :rolleyes:I took the quiz. It was pretty cool. As for the bears and sharks, sharks are worse because I suck at swimming. I would have a small chance of escaping the bears.

This site is hilarious:

Which is worse?

Being in a dark scary room alone:  31 %

Being in a well-lit room with Michael Jackson:  69 %

144474[/snapback]

LMFAO. I almost fell off my chair when reading that.

How'd you see the results. I keep voting but nothing happens.

The shark option is worse by very very far. I mean if your on foot in the jungle with the bears at least you have a chance of climbing and jumping and dodging ETC.Whereas with sharks, I mean your completley helpless, all you can do is swim quite slowy while the sharks gobble you down.However I wouldn't mind if it was in a warm bubble bath...

Yea funny site i would have to say that i would rather be around bears so i at least has a little chance of getting away. I cant believe they have a question that says:would you rather have your fingernails pulled off one by one orHave you eye scooped out with a spoonwhat kind of a question is that? i would have to pick the first one i wouldnt want someone to scoop out my eye.

Noooo... I would definitely rather have my eye scooped out with a fork. You have ten finger nails that need to come off as opposed to one eye ball. And the fingernail thing is supposed to be really painful. On the downside, your eye won't grow back...but your fingernails will. Ugh, it hurts just thinking about this.

ahhh! I have this problem with eyes. So I would definitaly pick fingernails... and toenails too, if it meant not getting my eye scooped out. As for the getting married one... That seems like a no brainer. Never getting married would be better.

As for the getting married one... That seems like a no brainer. Never getting married would be better.

Not necessarily. People marry for money all the time. And what about arranged marriages? Probably not a lot of love to start with but sometimes it develops over time.
I'm with the bears too - if it's brown bears, if you scrunch up really small and look unthreatening, they'll leave you alone. Unfortunately, if it's black bears, then you have to fight back really hard, and if there's a whole group of them, then I'd say you're stuffed. :rolleyes:

Which is worse?*Being in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharks
*Being in the middle of a forest surrounded by bears

Hmm... Sharks aren't mindless man-eating machines. They prefer fish to us, and they'll come near you if they're curious. I hate that misconception about scary sharks... But I have to admit, some sharks are deadly, but most of them aren't!

I'd rather be with the bears anyway, I can't swim very well... :rolleyes: Plus I agree you wouldn't have much to escape to unlike the bear part, so it's quite an easy choice...

Bears are terrifying. They're very very strong, they can crush your bones with one swipe, and even if you survive, you won't look pretty... :lol: I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately, and I see how those bears do. *shudder*

To be more specific, I was watching "Animal Face-off" in Discovery Channel, where you can see how powerful certain animals are and how they fare when they battle against others.

EX. Lion vs. Tiger- The Lion won, etc.

Hmmm, i would have to go with the bears, maybe you could play dead. With the sharks they woundn't care wether you alive or dead when they tear you in two.orIf you where a goner in both situations then maybe with the sharks you could drown yourself then you wouldn't have to live thur the pain and horror, not that you would have any memory of the event because you would be dead. :rolleyes: