xisto Community
Mysterio

Xbox, Playstation, Or Nitendo

i think the playstation 3 gonna be the best consoles, not only for the specifications, this console gonna have the continuations of my favorite games: final fantasy, metal gear, silent hill, resident evil, etc.the console is compatible with the games of psone and ps2 in an integrated emulator (similar to the nintendo revolution); and his online services gonna be better than the other consoles.for the people than think that ps3 is a console made for single player games, are wrong, in the shotters gonna have killzone 2, in racing gran turismo (that is better than the series forza of xbox).

playstation 2 is great. I have all systems and they are all great but i like playstation 2 best. they have lots of games and accessories that are fun. i cant wait for playstation 3 to come out this winter. it will be great!

PLAYSTATION here in brazil.. is the best buy of the moment.. because.. have the mod chip.. and you can buy cheap games as so..Nintendo have nica games to.. but is game to play in familyXbox.. WOW wat a bad console!! :)