xisto Community
Mike

How Can I Make Some Many Fast? Into my PayPal account.

Alright, so I'm 14 and I don't have much money. My mother refused to purchase me anything else, so I'm stuck in a hole. I need money to pay for my domain (subzer0.net) and I plan on buying a new domain because I am currently working on a message board source code that I want to host there. With this domain, I want some Bihira hosting. The total yearly cost would be 39 dollars, which isn't that much, however I don't have any money in my PayPal account. How can I make some money fast?

plan to make money:search free host with a subdomainmake it big, with many usersput in banners, donation scriptwhen the money flows, you cann pay for a bigger domainif your site is goog, it doesn't matter what kind of domain you havegreetings from germany

or wait for a rich relative to die or maybe GET A JOB!!!!

144349[/snapback]

Umm, post count + 1? He just said he was 14....you can't get a job at 14 in the United States, man....

You can work at many places legally at 14 in the U.S., I don't know what you two are talking about. And if you don't have a McDonalds nearby to hire you, go mow some lawns, have a car wash, and that should get you enough.

Go to a fancy restaurant and ask if it would be possible for you to "bus" tables. I'm going to do this over the summer (If I get accepted) to make some extra money. I'm only 14 and I'm able to do this, so I'm sure that you will be able to find a place that allows you to do this.

14 and working? What the freak. I'm also 14 but I can't find a part time job anywhere. I was thinking swamp meet during summer or a small local fish store. I live in california by the way.

Alright, so I'm 14 and I don't have much money. My mother refused to purchase me anything else, so I'm stuck in a hole. I need money to pay for my domain (subzer0.net) and I plan on buying a new domain because I am currently working on a message board source code that I want to host there. With this domain, I want some Bihira hosting. The total yearly cost would be 39 dollars, which isn't that much, however I don't have any money in my PayPal account. How can I make some money fast?

Mikey all u do is go to google and search for some free website hosting like... Free Web hosting and u can prolly make ur own wep site and domain no charge at all but if im wrong do be mad just get money by ROBIBNG BANKS xD jk like.. save up or ask ur parents for chores or something lol help clean the house xD :P:)

well, i can tell you this, he did take all of your advice!!i was a member of his community and he had everything that people suggested on his site except for moving lawns, and mcdonalds, and getting a job...lol, the site was HUGE i swear it had over 30k members registered, and over 2000 active members including me...another way that he made money with his site, was basicly by hacking other peoples Yahoo Accounts that were called rares (meaning there were caps, or special characters that yahoo doesn't allow anymore) and he sold them on his site and made money off of them, and got good hositng.. but anyways i just thought id tell the people who gave him advice that he actually listened to it

What you should do, is make a website on a free subdomain host, prefferably a community type of site. Get it lots of traffic and lots of users then sell it. Because any one can make a website, but it takes alot of work to get it thriving with people. So, 'some' people who have money to burn take the easy route and buy someone elses site and just plaster their name all over it when its all said and done ^.^ thats what i suggest. If your any good with HTML/PHP you should make templates and such and sell them. Thats what im doing....