xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tseng

Ps3 The new console...and the games...

What system is your favorite?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sadly Nintendo was concentrating on gaming experience with the GameCube. They were pushing for the games to win the people over not the graphics or online play etc. Well they didn't turn out to good in this generation. I was hoping they would. I myself own a gamecube and a Playstation 2. :unsure:

no the ps3 and xbox 360 almost have nothing the same, lol its sad really. one or the other has got something over the other. IMO ps3 gots graphics, xbox has online, and they are pretty much the same, lol. Xbox is going to be able to buy and i think sell online.. so its pretty much a computer with some kick *bottom* games to go along with it and ps3 is going to have life like graphics and kick *bottom* games to go along with it.. the gamecube, well no one will say anything about it because they want to keep it a secret for some unknown reason... that just lets people get more excited about the ps3 and the xbox 360 and not about the nintendo revolution... IMO i think that the nintendo revolution is going to go through the same phase it went through this generation... only nintendo fanatics will go for it, and everyone else will get either a ps3 or a xbox 360.. me personally am getting the xbox and my friend is getting ps3as far as price goes.. i heard the xbox will be selling for around the same ($400) and the ps3 will be going for a high price.. ($550+) im not sure about the ps3 EXACT price but i know its as high as that... which would be why im not getting it...

Sadly I have to dissagree with my freind Leon. I thinkypes of g that the Ps3 will infacct have simikar features. Xbox is awesome but I still like Ps3 a whole lot more. It has the best graphics9which is plainly visible, online gameplay, and really cool rpgs. I would agree with him though. Xbox is an online driven console, thats whypeople buy them. Playstation 2 on the other hand is a one player system,for the most part, and the Gamecube is a party game system. They all have bits and peices of the other systems types of games but that is how the systems thrive. I think that sooner or later all the systems will have similar types of game play but for now the makers are just going to shake things up. Personally I will buy the Ps3 first, then a few months later, the xbox 360, and then a few months after that the Nintendo revolution. But I am loyal to all systems,and people like me are what keep the sytems at war with each other.

ps3 all the way:D i would sacrifice online game play for life like graphics any day. my online game play is on the computer :D so im balancing my self out. and as far as the price goes >.< well guess im going to have to save up now :unsure: and i also choose ps3 because im more of a single player person then multi and ps3 has the coolest single player games then any other system ^.^ IMO.

I personally think sony is the best company for consol gaming. this is because they started it all with Play Station and i;m pretty sure sony has sold most units with ps2. XboX is good, but can the games really compete?ggames like grand tourismo (best racing) final fantasy (best rpg) GTA (best all around) and other games that are only on sony are so good. what does XboX have? Halo 2? pshhhh personally i think its crap and unreal tournament 2004 is amazing. well what do you think?