xisto Community
theworldwidealliance

Adsense Account Suspended I dont get it.

So for like every person new to this Google Ad Sense money making program it might be a cool thing cause you get money ,but then there are all these stipulations that make you think the program is not worth it. Its like a love hate relationship. lol. When I get a domain possibly I'll try out this Google Adsense. The only thing I don't like is they pay by check and not like paypal.

I never trust things that pay you online, i just don't. If it's a friend who want's to put and advertisement on my website and i have seen he's website and if he pays with paypal i would be more than happy to put a advertisement on my website. but i don't know google. I cant trust them. So i wont put ads on my site. Like clicksor, i don't trust them. I don't know how you guys can trust 'em. Don't you think google & clicksor have better things to do then give-away there money? Anywho, that's my opinion, not yours =D

advertising online can make you some pretty decent money. I have already made over $1000 from google adsense. I think it is awsome. Getting money for simply having a website. I don't know why anyone would NOT want to do this.The best is that it is all profit. Besides the time I spent creating my website, I haven't paid a single penny to make the money from Google... it is sweet deal...

It is just simple:More quality content => More Hits => More click on your Google Adsense Ads => More Revenue => More quality content :)You have to keep generating the content that keep more visitors comming.And don't forget the backword links. Because it helps you improve your PR and get more hits. :)

Get a new STEALTH account and get back on GOOGLE!Adsense Account Suspended

If your Google account was suspended, either adsense or adwords, there is a solution!

Visit http://www.googlestealth.com/ for a complete guide on getting a new account safely and legally!

No more account linking and closings for your new accounts you create. 100 percent verified Google account with the Google Stealth eBook!

Try them out! I did and couldn't thank them enough!

-reply by Max Deal