xisto Community
theworldwidealliance

Adsense Account Suspended I dont get it.

hehe i don't know how people can get that much money from adsense. maybe my website has low paying keywords, with the rate i am going now, i'll take more than 3 years to get a payout.so i am looking for an alternative ad company that allows lower payout.

lol, adsense is the best one already, if it takes 3 years for adsense, it may take 5 years for other ads company. You should make your web's content more attractive to get higher impression

lol, adsense is the best one already, if it takes 3 years for adsense, it may take 5 years for other ads company. You should make your web's content more attractive to get higher impression

147541[/snapback]

i rather get paid little frequently than getting paid a lot once every 3 years.

what if i take 3 years to reach $99 then my account gets suspended? that'll be awful, 3 years wasted.

yeh that would be make me go mad. Having the service for 3 years and then finding it gets suspended. lol. iono i guess you don't have to do much. just let it sit. its not like posting alot on a forum and having them shut down before you got hosting. lol.

If I still have a site here when I'm old enough to sign up for Google Adsence I am not going to because no one likes ads and if you aren't 100% sure you will get your money its a waste of space on your website. I hope you get your account back (and get your money of course)!

You can just apply. They dont require you to have a number of visitors. Its just by the content of the site and thats it. They dont judge how much people you have at first. Just if the google spider says yours ite is good then they accept you thats about it. nothing more.

do you not have as to ask for google Ad-Sense to send you the necessary data that had caused this punishment? Thus you will be able to really know what it happened.

If I still have a site here when I'm old enough to sign up for Google Adsence I am not going to because no one likes ads and if you aren't 100% sure you will get your money its a waste of space on your website. I hope you get your account back (and get your money of course)!

152630[/snapback]

That was my mindset when I decided to get a site, but sooner or later, you will give in to ads. If, however, your site doesn't get a lot of visitors, then you probably won't put in ads. It all depends on traffic and your site's revenue potential.

Just woundering how much visitor's you need to your site before its worth applying for

159905[/snapback]

Google Adsense is one of the best advertisement programs because you don't need a top-level domain, and you don't need to have a lot of traffic. Almost anybody can join, and they approve you almost immediately. Plus, there are a bunch of blogs and articles out there on the web that talks directly about Google Adsense.

To respond to this thread...if you're ever suspended from Google Adsense, why don't you just create another account? Or get another domain or something and start over on a clean plate?

Now i can see so many people are being suspended for thier Google Adsense account.what some of them do is they try to screw the system.and they endup with suspension.whaile some of them get banned in any way,.

To respond to this thread...if you're ever suspended from Google Adsense, why don't you just create another account? Or get another domain or something and start over on a clean plate?

166508[/snapback]

I think you can get you're account suspended for that also, as they log your IP address they would know it was you. Google does close quite a lot of AdSense accounts but they sometimes do close it for the right reasons, I have seen webmasters in quite a few forums asking people to click their ads to get money, or offering a reward for clicks. But if Google suspects something is up with the clicks you get on your ads the chances are they will just close your account immediately, that is one of the major flaws of AdSense that can make it very bad.