xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MechVegita

Vending Machines

I hate em all they always take my money no this is no joke I watch someone put in a dollar they get a pop when i put in a dollar well I get squat Im jynxd theres no no way that every vending machine I go to fails but ONLY WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!/ I hate them blasted vending machines they can all go to bloody hell for all I give a dam DAM them alll

I agree with you. I have different complaints.- You want D2 but accidently press C2 which is empty- The item of food get stuck in the twirly thing- It "eats" your money- The OUT OF ORDER sign on the front- It rejects your coins- Your stuck there for ages trying to get the item out because it's so far back in the little container thing at the bottom.- The return button doesn't work- Your there for ages trying to buy something really simple.- People behind you are complaining while your trying to work out how to use the #@$!?? contraption9 good reasons to hate vending machines. Errrrr :lol:

it was on Friday that i put in quaters to buy me a coke with lime in it but it woudln't accept the "new" quarters i had. either that or they were fake. lol. i doubt that. then i got a paper dollar and inserted it and i press the button. i got two coke bottles instead of one. how cool is taht!!!! sometimes it eats your money. but it hasn't happened to me. maybe at like a game machine who has a sign in some place where you can't see it and then you realize it doens't work.

This is a great time to talk about your passion for vending machines.

At the end of each school year some seniors take crow bars, pry them open, and then leave them open for the whole school to have at. This year they couldn't open the chocolate vending machine :( Anyway, the teachers don't do anything about it and they have to call the vending people to have them come and fix it. I went and took 15 cokes, shoved them in my backpack, and started walking away when I realized a teacher had watched me. She couldn't stop me!

Theif, theif, theif! You're stealing from the school and the Coca-Cola Company! You think you're going to get away with this? You were caught on camera!

I kept walking and then she left me alone hahaha
I think I got my payback on the money I lost to the machines :lol:

And a 10th thing i hate about vending machines,When it DOES get caught on the twirly bit, then sombody buys that exact same sweet thing as you , they get your jammed one and the one they paid for, :lol: then you have to either fight them for it , argue for it , or just go mentally insane. :( Yer in school after its finished me and my friends go up to them,If you grap the top of it and push it against the wall, then let go, the sweets can fall out, makes a hell of a racket tho,we have 2 people on watch , and 1 person per machine, somtimes 2 depending on the way it is built,After doin it to a water bottle machine, we broke all the hatches to hold them inwe got away wth like 15 bottles each :( of that lucozade sport stuff and fruit water :D:(

Vending machines in Japan have some problems, too. Overall I've only had a few difficulties with them. The most common one is when the machine refuses to accept old (and sometimes new) coins/bills. It doesn't "eat" my money per se. It either spits out the bill or the coins go right through to the change slot. Either way I still don't get my drink.

Yeah, vending machines definitely suck. We had a 50 cent coke machine at my fraternity house, and the coin chute broke inside, so if you pushed the coins in too fast, it ate your money. Eventually people would just use dollars, and you'd get change back in only dimes or nickels because all of the quarters never actually made it into the machine. Coke was really slow about fixing it too. It was kinda funny seeing 50 cents in nickels flying out of the coin return though.

Well i dont know if any of you have ever heard or read the Anarchist Cook book, well, in it there is a way to beat the vending machines and still get your moeny back, i wont post how to do it on this forum, dont wanna get banned, but there is a way, i have never tried it personally, but after reading the procedure, it sounds like it would realy work.Just a thought.

Another thing I hate about them are the insane prices you're expected to pay for the product. 40p for a Kit-Kat bar when you can pay about 35p or even 30p for it over the counter!

Ha, yeah. I really hate vending machines too. That's why I hardly ever buy anything from them. But sometimes vending machines are nice because there are tricks you can do to get two things for the price of one. Like, once my friend was at a vending machine getting a kit-kat bar and she put in like, 60 cents. She did SOMETHING and bam, 2 came out.Another time, there was a malfunctioning vending machine at school where if you pressed 2 buttons of the same soda or whatever, 2 of them came out (giving only like, 1 dollar) It was a good deal... Maybe certain vending machines eat money because some vending machines give 2 for one. Maybe the companies started running out of money so they did this on purpose >_> Damn them.I remember I was at a vending machine getting something to eat. I put in a dollar and it ate my dollar. I was so pissed I never bought anything from there again. That dollar could've been the link between being rich and being dirt poor =( HATE.

Well, I figured I'd add my little rant about the vending machines... they are evil! Pure evil! Trust me, no one is alone in having their problems with those mean little machines...There was a time that the things I bought got stuck on an almost daily basis. C'mon, it happened so often, the people that opened the machines and solved your problems knew my name.In fact, there was one day that I had to go to them three times, because my food got stuck and it stole my money three times!(Don't even ask why I used to go to the vending machines three times in one day. I'm very suprised that I'm not a thousand pounds by now! Mind you I stopped that, and only go once or twice a day. Which is still sad...)Okay, there's my rant. I'm happy again.

I'm like one of those kids who always gets the advantage from vending machines. Once I put in a dollar and pressed a drink, then pressed coin return. I got ALL the money from the machine and ALL the drinks. This was after my Cross Country team returned from a meet and everyone was thirsty. So I feel like I did a favour for them all. When the machine offers free stuff, why not take it?A while ago I was being investigative and I put washers into the machine (ones sized to look like dollar coins). It worked, but now I feel that I'm too lazy to bother or I feel bad about putting fake money.

Well i dont know if any of you have ever heard or read the Anarchist Cook book, well, in it there is a way to beat the vending machines and still get your moeny back, i wont post how to do it on this forum, dont wanna get banned, but there is a way, i have never tried it personally, but after reading the procedure, it sounds like it would realy work.

Just a thought.

143627[/snapback]

I have read this, I never tried to get it to work. But I also think that it will probably work.

I also don't like vending machines. They never accept my money because my dollar is always too crumpled for them to accept it, the prices are overpriced, a lot of times they are out of order or out of stock on the item that I want. Stupid machines.

LOL, thats why I dont trust those machines anymore, except the milk company one. The gelatin snacks are to close together and sometimes they are forced out and I get to for the price of 1!! It has this system where if it doesnt drop something, (must have a sensor or something) it forces out another snack. Its not perfect though, I once squeezed my snack in the door and it spilled.