xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MechVegita

Full Metal Alchemist The Fallen Angel

I just bought it I aint that far in the game but all I know the game is awesome and is very cheap only 50 dollars some of you may disagree but I get 50 dollars every few days I um live in a rich place.about the gameyou play as edward elrick and alphonse elrickyour goal is to find the philophers ston and return to you normal bodies and I think they may bring back the dead mother.gamplatBattle-the battle is awesome very stunninggraphics-8/10 the graphics are very good even they made actuall parts from the series*only for the game*music-very good and its got FF style music to it weeeeoverallits worth buying and its a very fun game go off and buy it and have an adventure of Full Metal Alchemist.==mechvegita==--Goku the ultimate saiyan warrior--

Heard it was an alright game, with some control issues or something.I'm a big fan of the Anime series (never read the manga), and I don't believe the game deviates off the anime, and is more of a side story. Thus, they are searching for the Stone, and lost their bodies BECAUSE they tried to revive their mother :lol:I'll have to wait though, it's not out in Australia yet, if it ever will be.

I heard it wasn't that great either. Controller problems, repetitiveness, and so on and so forth. I have it, but I haven't played it too much. It has some parts from the anime. Like the train ride (I think Ed & Al were going to Central), and them meeting their alchemy teacher (in the anime, it was a different person). It's somewhat repetitive. Each level - Go from Point A to Point B and fight tons of enemies along the way. But the alchemy is cool, and funny at times. And I like the anime cutscenes. I LOVE the anime series by the way!! Watch it every Saturday :rolleyes: ... that probably made me biased in favor of the game. I still like it though. It's not the greatest game of all time, but I like it.

well I think its moea of stradegy type of game one because some of the bosses take freaking forever to beat and you can get lost at times so the games fun in some ways uif you like challenges or if you just want something to do so I have nothing more to say the Japanese version(not this game) was way better theres 3 total fma games out most are in japan.-mechvegita-