xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FLaKes

Hi Im New Too... Let me introduce myself

Hi Im new here, well sort of, actually this is my second day. I found this site in freewebhost.com and sincerely its the best there is, and besides the forums are really interesting Ive been participating and hopefully will have some hosting for my bands page :lol: Right?. Now let me tell you a little bit about my self, I live in Mexico and Im 20 years old and im studying Information Systems. I like making music, animations, graphics, almost everything that has to do with computers so ill try and help out as much as I can here and have fun. Thanks to the people who make sites like this possible :(

Hey! Welcome, welcome! It's good to have you here! Anyway, I'm pretty new myself, but I just love it here. The people are great, and the hosting comes with so much stuff, I'm just finally learning what some of the things do!Anyway, I'm 20 years old too! Well, I'll be 21 this Sunday, but for now I'm still 20 like you are :(I can't wait to see your band's page. You'll have enough hosting credits soon, I'm sure. If you like to talk you'll have no problems here :lol: Just remember to stay active in the forums so your account doesn't get suspended. (It doesn't take much to stay active - perhaps a few nice posts every few days... mind you, I'm on and off this place all day long. I can't stay away!)Okay, I'm rambling again... I do that on occasion, but so long as I've welcomed you, then I've done what I came to do. So welcome to Xisto, and I hope to hear more from you real soon :(

Welcome, FLaKes!I am one of the moderators here in this forum. And as you can see, we have ages ranging from pre-teen through late 70?s (lol, but that was what I was told). There are rules and regulations, just like any other forums, plus we take things seriously here?under at any circumstances there will never be any plagiarizing, referral links are off limits and spamming will ban you from this forum (well not right-away). :lol: Next to my signature, you will find the key links for you to observe. But honestly if you treat this forum and its members with respect and dignity that we deserve, everything else will fall into its place. I promise. And in return, you shall have the same elevating jubilee that we all experience as being the members of TRAP 17. HA! I sound like some ancient mystical being that?s full of riddles. ?You have learned much, yet you have much to learn my Grasshopper.?Under at no circumstances, there will be posting or exchanging of personal information?email address, phone number, etc. Keep your head above the negative hosting credits during the flight and should you experience any difficulties, please feel free to reach out for help. Our pilot for this forum are OpaQue and NilsC. Your co-pilots are anyone in blue color. Brown or Maroon colored names are hosting and black means non-hosting members. And once again, welcome aboard.*DING* you may now roam around the forum?

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hi Im new here, well sort of, actually this is my second day. I found this site in freewebhost.com and sincerely its the best there is, and besides the forums are really interesting Ive been participating and hopefully will have some hosting for my bands page  :lol:  Right?. Now let me tell you a little bit about my self, I live in Mexico and Im 20 years old and im studying Information Systems. I like making music, animations, graphics, almost everything that has to do with computers so ill try and help out as much as I can here and have fun. Thanks to the people who make sites like this possible  :(

143237[/snapback]

WELCOME TO Xisto FLAKES, I am new here also and your right this site is great aside from free hosting you will find a lots of informations here just post your topic and wait for a reply, users here are all friendly and willing share their knowledge. anyway I am from Philippines and this is my first week in Xisto. I like computer also like programming, music and animations. but now i was involve in networking and database management but still IT related. :(

Hi there and wlecome to the community! I'm originally from Canada but now I live in Japan (and have been for the past 4+ years...). I think you'll find some great people here. Aside from that...have fun and keep posting!

Hi FLaKes! I hope you like it here! The commity is the best ever! I have to say that I am turkish, living in Germany since I was born and posting in an english forum...that's quite cool, or?