xisto Community
ARNEL

60 Seconds Countdown That Shutdown The Pc Problem in computer that automatically restart COMPUTER

Replying to ARNELMaby it is the sasser virus. My computer was doing the same thing but the sasser virus fix didn't work so the virus is something different for me but it might be that for you. Good Luck-reply by amaineac

simple60 Seconds Countdown That Shutdown The Pc

"A windows service has probably encountered an error, and is set to request a system restart!"

Please try to do the following

Right click on "My Computer", select "Manage".

1) Select the "+" sign next to "Services and Applications" to expand it

2) Select "services", a large list should appear on the right side

3) Now, it's your turn... Right click EVERY item from that list (one at a time, of course) and select "Properties""

Instead of going threw every 1 of them.. Just do this with "REMOTE PROCEDURE CALL" (both of them) and your problem will hopefully be solved

-venom00

As soon as you're computer finished loading or finished booting up, all you need to do is to click on the Start button, click on Run. then type in shutdown -a and press enter. Done. :P

Go to https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl and search for ESET Online Scanner. Do a scan of your computer. The free scanner will scan your computer for viruses and remove those viruses (if there's any). :P

server 2000 restarting after 60 secend counting60 Seconds Countdown That Shutdown The Pc

I'm using Advanced Server 2000 with SP4 and installed kaspersky 2010 also, I folled blaster virus Removal instructions but it not found ,NOD32 online scan

but my problem still there

it's restarting

-reply by geeth

server 2000 restarting after 60 secend counting

60 Seconds Countdown That Shutdown The Pc

<p>I'm using Advanced Server 2000 with SP4 and installed kaspersky 2010 also, I folled blaster virus Removal instructions but it not found ,NOD32 online scan</p>

<p>but my problem still there</p>

<p>it's restarting </p>

-reply by geeth

Hi,

Blaster is not the only reason for windows Restarting.

You might be having a corrupt system file as the reason.

Try fixing your windows.

Hope this helps

I encountered this bugs or what 6 months ago, untill now still gives me a headache. I don't know if it is a virus, problem in windows services or what but honestly I cant fix it. What it does is, it's gives you an error message saying blahh blahh...with a timer of 60 seconds, when the timer reached 0 it will automatically restart your computer.

Someone is trolling you. Basically ,through a simple code in an icon -shutdown -s -t 60 -c" blahblahblah"
they can force a shutdown or restart if you click the icon. Secondly ,if it happens as soon as you start your pc ,they messed with system 32 files ,so you are screwed unless you find a way to stop the countytdown.