xisto Community
Trystim

Star Wars Ep 3 dont know where else to post.

Afraid I have to agree with both gallo and Cammie stunning effects as per the usual considering where it comes from though I would expect noless just a let down overall on the story is all.

I don?t like so much the Star Wars saga. I never undestood the excitement that people feels about it. I think the three first films were good, especially The Return of the Jedi, but more technically and because of the environments that Lucas created than for the story.I think last one is a good film. The best of their trilogy... but this isn?t a great thing. Fans, please don?t get offended :rolleyes:

The minute I left the movie theater I told my friend, "That movie could of been ALOT longer!" I mean it normally doesn't take a guy who spends over 10 years training to be in the jedi counsole, 1 and 1/2 days just to join the darkside.. I mean please.. If he would of delayed the movie for it too be alot longer, just as many people would of seen it. But I guess there's nothing anyone can do about it now, other than wait for a bunch of features on DVD.. >.<XD

I believe that the original trilogy was the best of them all.Episodes I & II were ok but not as good as 4, 5, or 6.As I sat in line waiting to get a ticket for the third and quote unquote "best" one ever, I was so excited.When the movie ended, I thought to my self (and out-loud) as i quote Luke Skywalker "What a piece of junk!"In my opinion, the third Star Wars movie was the worst one. They should have stopped after the first trilogy.