xisto Community
GM-University

Soyware/ Adware/ Virus Help! Major help needed

If all else fails for you, buy Defender Pro 15-in-1 2007 from your local store.I had the same problems you did plus more. Such as new adult links being put into my history, And homepage takeover.I downloaded countless pregrams to fix it and none worked, so I bought Norton Internet Security 2007(which was the best program at the time) and it couldn't fix it. Then, I bought Spyware Doctor 2007, it found the files, but couldn't delete them. Finally, I found the savior: Defender Pro 15-in-1 2007. It fixed the problem plus it even has other programs that come with it that help your PC in other ways.Norton Internet Security 2007 = 70$, Fixed problem: NoSpyware Doctor 2007 = 40$, Fixed problem: NoDefender Pro 15-in-1 2007 = 40$, Fixed problem: Heck yes!

I would say your best option is to reinstall windows. By the sound of it your computer has already become severely clogged.It is often difficult to remove two viruses completely, let alone 150 bundled everywhere. Also as you're trying to remove them it will take a lot of time and you may never be able to restore the speed and performance you had before, with missed registry entries and everything they all changed.Just remember to get off all the files that you need and make a list of all the programs you have currently (makes reinstalling everything back on easier).Important if you are backing up files: by the time you come to put them back onto your clean system, make sure you scan them with some virusscanner or put them onto someones's computer who has and can then check if they are clean.You don't want to be putting viruses back onto your system.!! :lol:Good luck :lol: